testtest

Not to good news tonight

There thinking some kind of food reaction right now, he still has the rash, but it going away, they gave him antibiotics just in case it was something else, said he is feeling fine, thanks BET.
Hmm, sounds like symptoms my sister has as well (well the rash part, which in her case comes & goes appearing on arms & legs in different spots each time. Doctor prescribed steroids which helped with the rash, but they don’t want her on that long term). Her fatigue, headaches, etc, was caused by low iron content & taking supplements has help her there. She sees an immunologist shortly for the rash, and she too tested negative for COVID, which was a relief.

Thanks guys, BET7 glad your sister is well, no virus, his rash is about the same places as your sisters was, makes you wonder if something else is going around.
My doctor lady is hearing that the virus is hitting everyone different even though you test negative. With Kentucky cases on the rise she’s been getting calls to come into work but after working almost 80 hours a week for the last month she’s taking a break.

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON US ALL! My wife and I are both positive and going on week 3. I helped my son move a bedroom set on a Sunday, He called Wednesday to tell us he tested positive and that we should get tested. I came down with a high fever on Friday and my wife started on Sunday. We got tested a week ago Monday. They are trying to get us to go to the hospital, but we are staying put and fighting this on our own. We found out that the day before I helped move the furniture, while my son was at work, his wife got bored. She never told anyone about it until this past Friday in the hospital. My daughter in law died this morning in the hospital on a respirator. My son and both of my grandsons are positive also and cannot even see their wife and mother to say goodbye. None of us know what our outcome will be or if we will ever see each other again. I am having a lot of trouble, but my fever broke about 9:30 pm Monday night and has stayed down. My wife did not get hit as hard as me, I have severe COPD and she doesn't. I will not go near any hospital, they have no medications to help with this virus at all. Take mega doses of Tylenol to fight and keep the temperature down and ride it out is all that can be done. 3 other women that went to the pool that day have also passed away, I have no information on their families. If you must go out into the public wear a mask and stay away from anyone that wont wear one. Wash thouragholy all exposed skin before removing your mask and again after words. Don't take chances, your life depends on it.

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON US ALL! My wife and I are both positive and going on week 3. I helped my son move a bedroom set on a Sunday, He called Wednesday to tell us he tested positive and that we should get tested. I came down with a high fever on Friday and my wife started on Sunday. We got tested a week ago Monday. They are trying to get us to go to the hospital, but we are staying put and fighting this on our own. We found out that the day before I helped move the furniture, while my son was at work, his wife got bored. She never told anyone about it until this past Friday in the hospital. My daughter in law died this morning in the hospital on a respirator. My son and both of my grandsons are positive also and cannot even see their wife and mother to say goodbye. None of us know what our outcome will be or if we will ever see each other again. I am having a lot of trouble, but my fever broke about 9:30 pm Monday night and has stayed down. My wife did not get hit as hard as me, I have severe COPD and she doesn't. I will not go near any hospital, they have no medications to help with this virus at all. Take mega doses of Tylenol to fight and keep the temperature down and ride it out is all that can be done. 3 other women that went to the pool that day have also passed away, I have no information on their families. If you must go out into the public wear a mask and stay away from anyone that wont wear one. Wash thouragholy all exposed skin before removing your mask and again after words. Don't take chances, your life depends on it.
Oh lord papaDan, I’m so sorry to hear this about you, your wife and family & I pray and wish you all the best. There are some drugs that show promise in treating COVID-19, Remdesivir has helped some COVID patients recover faster even getting off respirators faster than those that didn’t get the drug, there’s also plasma treatment and even hydroxychloroquine has helped some. You may want to ask your doctor about these and others. Although your right there’s no known cure or SureFire treatment, there could be treatments that do help in some cases. Anyways. I hope everything works out, Good luck and may God be with you all. 🙏

I’m so sorry to hear this papadan, my condolences and heart felt prayers are with you and your family. 🙏🙏🙏🙏😞

Back