testtest

Ok, which gun do you regret getting rid off....

The only one I regret getting rid of is my first brand new firearm.
It was a Smith&Wesson model 19 with a six inch barrel.
The upside is I traded for a Smith&Wesson Model 27 with a 8 3/8 barrel in nickel, I still have it.
The 19 would have made a nice addition to my old revolver collection.

I've sold some over the years but these are the ones that I regret selling for sure. RIP

My Springfield Armory 1911 Loaded
IMG_0353.jpg

A custom Remington 700 in .223 Remington
IMG_2738.jpg

A FN SPR A1a in .308
IMG_0765.jpg

There's only one that I truly regret buying though, a Sig Mosquito .22LR. I still have it because I can't bring myself to sell it and force it upon someone else.

This is the one I regret losing more than any other. Its a relatively rare Saiga 7.62x39 hunter with a 20” bbl and Russian wood. It had the German import distributor markings on the receiver. 😔
096B3843-FC9C-4FB0-AA88-1977A537A0E2.jpeg

Model 70 winchester, stainless,26" bull barrel, heavy stock in 22-250. No matter how far ,it was going down. Bad mistake on my part. Traded for a Weatherby CFP in 22-250. Regret unloading that one also.

I had gotten two very nice HK P7 PSP's when they were still coiming in as German Police surplus guns for about 500 each. Sold them a few years later for about 1200 each. I wish I had held on to at least one of them, they are such wonderful little guns.

I've sold some over the years but these are the ones that I regret selling for sure. RIP

My Springfield Armory 1911 Loaded
View attachment 1091

A custom Remington 700 in .223 Remington
View attachment 1092

A FN SPR A1a in .308
View attachment 1093

There's only one that I truly regret buying though, a Sig Mosquito .22LR. I still have it because I can't bring myself to sell it and force it upon someone else.

That's a lotta regret to be carrying around.

An FAL that a customer traded me. It basically cost me 300, I ended up coating it and selling it on. The gun ran like a champ and to replace it would be more than 300. I was going through a pistol phase in my life at the time, so at the time I didn’t think about long term.

My one regret is no longer having my stainless Ruger P89DC 9mm. I would love to get that back, assuming I could find a good used one just like it.
Ruger P89DC stainless.jpg

I regret getting rid of all of them except two..... a S&W model 915 that wouldn't shoot a group no matter what you did and a Raven .25. It was accurate but not enough oomph.

Just one, not so much that I got rid of it as it was part of an estate that was inherited by another family member. I should have bought it from them.

Smith and Wesson 1076, with 3 spare mags. IMO if you're wanting a 10MM it's hard to get much better than the 3rd Gen Smith and Wesson's.

Smith 686 - 4 inch barrel. Best "every day" revolver I've ever owned, and I've owned quite a few. For some reason, I decided I needed to sell it to buy a Colt King Cobra. No idea why, since I already had a Python. The Smith was a much more rugged, accurate gun. I'd buy another if I could find a steal on one, since the price for a new one is kinda silly these days.....

Back