testtest

On The Road……..

After close to a year of planning and selling basically everything I owned from my apartment I’m officially on the road.
I left Louisville KY on Sunday morning in the pouring rain and made it to
West Plains MO at 5pm it was originally going to be a one night layover but with multiple things to do that I couldn’t do in the pouring rain I spent Monday working on the RV and truck. I woke up this morning to this.
IMG_5148.jpeg

It’s going to be a great day….. heading south.

After close to a year of planning and selling basically everything I owned from my apartment I’m officially on the road.
I left Louisville KY on Sunday morning in the pouring rain and made it to
West Plains MO at 5pm it was originally going to be a one night layover but with multiple things to do that I couldn’t do in the pouring rain I spent Monday working on the RV and truck. I woke up this morning to this.
View attachment 51559
It’s going to be a great day….. heading south.
Enjoy your adventures, be safe and take care there goose, looking forward for more pics like this

We got down into Arkansas and stopped for a couple sodas. There are some seriously great roads down here.
IMG_5154.jpeg

It started getting dark and I started getting tired so we stopped at a Loves Truck stop and wouldn’t you know they have RV parking now.
IMG_5017.jpeg

$53 for the night with full hook up.
Was even able to put the slide out.
IMG_5018.jpeg

Sage driving, enjoy. Just going to ramble or do you have specific destinations for long term plans.
Not long term right now. My lady is following me in her truck, we are stopping in San Antonio Texas to unload her truck in her kids storage unit and visit with her daughters and granddaughters then she is off to Eagle Pass Texas and cross over to Mexico to visit with her mom and I’m going to Corpus Christi to camp near the Gulf of Mexico for about a week.
From there? Who knows!!!!

Eagle Pass, TX? Let us know how the next civil war is panning out...Love to hear how what we are hearing is nowhere close to the truth.
I lived and worked for Mossberg for two years in Eagle Pass and still have friends there that I worked with. I contacted a couple of them when I started making plans and they both said it’s very bad.
It’s not a very big city and they had a whole month of 10,000 immigrants crossing into EP every day.

Not long term right now. My lady is following me in her truck, we are stopping in San Antonio Texas to unload her truck in her kids storage unit and visit with her daughters and granddaughters then she is off to Eagle Pass Texas and cross over to Mexico to visit with her mom and I’m going to Corpus Christi to camp near the Gulf of Mexico for about a week.
From there? Who knows!!!!
Have a wonderful time.

Back