testtest

Optic plate price

From $60 to $129?!?!?!?!? I guess that makes the Hex RDS more attractive now, or no RDS :D

Fine, let me see if we can come up with a 3D printer PLA+ version, can't possibly cost more than $25 shipped if we make it (and we will need beta testers!). The S&W plates for the CORE M&P are plastic too, I shoot +P with a Holosun 507 on my 5" M&P and the plate is fine and dandy, so I'm not worried about a Prodigy one made of polymer. I'll start with a Reverse Engineer of the one that ships with the Prodigy tonight, should be easy after that...

Last edited by a moderator:
Just noticed a very useful table with various plates/RDS combinations. Looks like the A13B which is the one I believe shipped with the Prodigy would allow some Vortex, Burris and CT too!

Screenshot 2023-03-20 181758.png

Anyone else catch the price increase on the Prodigy optic plates at the Springfield store?!!
Exactly! I was about to ask this same question. W** happened?
I just registered a 4.25" prodigy and got the 15% off coupon from the $60 price and just got in under the wire to order the DPP plate for a total of $51. Now they more than doubled in price? I guess they are trying to recoup all the warranty work on Prodigies.
Sending mine in tomorrow for being unreliable and really bad tools marks on the slide (where the disconnector slides).

--Victor

Come on guys? The original question was asking about the Prodigy optic plate price increase, how does "my Canik came with 5 plates" or "my Q5 came with 3 or 4" help the original poster?

Does anyone have an answer as to why the Prodigy optic plate prices have more than doubled?

Thanks,
Victor

Come on guys? The original question was asking about the Prodigy optic plate price increase, how does "my Canik came with 5 plates" or "my Q5 came with 3 or 4" help the original poster?

Does anyone have an answer as to why the Prodigy optic plate prices have more than doubled?

Thanks,
Victor
Capitalism.

What help do you suppose we give him ? Take up a collection and buy him a plate? He either pays the ridiculous price or doesn’t. There is no “help”.

Maybe if people complain, point out other manufacturers provide several plate options or people make their own and quit paying the jacked up prices, they may lower them.

Back