testtest

Pick up day.

I think it's absurd to have to fill out the 4473 on the puter and wait a few minutes to get the clearance back!

Well I ordered it from Budd’s last Thursday. Since the gun shop didn’t get it till Tuesday because they aren’t open on Monday. I did my 4473 on Wednesday around 10:30 in the morning causing my 72 hours to start (which was bs) and my background check didn’t clear till yesterday on my way to work.
 
The wait is over.

att.O03tVqx5vrgpXKdGd79bwdIzEZj-CYd-se9gglKOprM.jpeg
 
Also remember I live in Illinois. I’m lucky that Budd’s shipped out the gun. You know how many places that won’t ship guns to Illinois? I’ll answer that with not many. I also put it on layaway (I’m not ashamed to admit it but gotten paid quickly).
I'll not be denigrating anyone about how they manage the money. But being in AZ, where's the permit to carry your weapon of choice is the Constitution, waiting period for anything is strange to me.
 
I'll not be denigrating anyone about how they manage the money. But being in AZ, where's the permit to carry your weapon of choice is the Constitution, waiting period for anything is strange to me.

Honestly I have ways I usually getting around it. This time I couldn’t do it. Also I have other toys to play with till it comes to pick it up. I’m more patient than I used to be with life but one day Illinois government will wake up.
 
I'll not be denigrating anyone about how they manage the money. But being in AZ, where's the permit to carry your weapon of choice is the Constitution, waiting period for anything is strange to me.
sadly, there are those of us that live in Blue states....and NO, many of us cannot pick up and move away...

too many considerations prevent some of us to just "get up and move out"

so we make do with the tyrants, kings, queens, dictators, despots, and pinko commies in charge.
 
Honestly I have ways I usually getting around it. This time I couldn’t do it. Also I have other toys to play with till it comes to pick it up. I’m more patient than I used to be with life but one day Illinois government will wake up.
it will never be the gooberment waking up...

it'll be the dumbazzzz's that put them into office....but i'll never hold my breath, it'll actually happen.
 
I never said anything about moving....
true that...and i NEVER said that you did...

but nearly every time one of us say how things are in our Blue states..??

someone always does.

so i tend to squash that rather quickly. ..as so many that tell us to do so...??

think its so easy a thing to do, each and every time, which it just is not.

again, i never said you said that...you would have seen that..instead of inferred that.
 
Back
Top