The gun shop open on sunday?
I think it's absurd to have to fill out the 4473 on the puter and wait a few minutes to get the clearance back!
A WEEK?!?!?![]()
I'll not be denigrating anyone about how they manage the money. But being in AZ, where's the permit to carry your weapon of choice is the Constitution, waiting period for anything is strange to me.Also remember I live in Illinois. I’m lucky that Budd’s shipped out the gun. You know how many places that won’t ship guns to Illinois? I’ll answer that with not many. I also put it on layaway (I’m not ashamed to admit it but gotten paid quickly).
I'll not be denigrating anyone about how they manage the money. But being in AZ, where's the permit to carry your weapon of choice is the Constitution, waiting period for anything is strange to me.
sadly, there are those of us that live in Blue states....and NO, many of us cannot pick up and move away...I'll not be denigrating anyone about how they manage the money. But being in AZ, where's the permit to carry your weapon of choice is the Constitution, waiting period for anything is strange to me.
Nice, congrats!
it will never be the gooberment waking up...Honestly I have ways I usually getting around it. This time I couldn’t do it. Also I have other toys to play with till it comes to pick it up. I’m more patient than I used to be with life but one day Illinois government will wake up.
congrats..i see it was made sometime in 2026
I never said anything about moving....sadly, there are those of us that live in Blue states....and NO, many of us cannot pick up and move away...
too many considerations prevent some of us to just "get up and move out"
so we make do with the tyrants, kings, queens, dictators, despots, and pinko commies in charge.
true that...and i NEVER said that you did...I never said anything about moving....
Wow having to wait a week for a handgun with instant background check is rediculous. Here in Ga if you have your carry permit they don’t even run a background check.
i wonder if look a like pritzker bowls like Flintstone on his tippy toes...Some of it was buying it from Bud’s which is in Kentucky on a Thursday and it sitting in Indy for 2-3 days. But I never said Illinois was fun to deal with.