testtest

Police Shooting

well Bob, you been here a longer time than i.

i have one way of thinking, you have yours.

i like you and respect not only you but everyone else here, even the ones i have on ignore.!!

but i know the area i live in, i may have mentioned a time or two, of the thug life around here, the way "they" get away with things, and the namby-pamby politicians, that only try to appease the "woke BS crowds", rather than to actually do something to making quality of life better, and the and i am sick and tired of it 1,000%.

this is the way i feel, to lay the thugs down like that so-called rabid dog, and be done with them.
I don't think putting down a thug like a rabid dog is the answer to any problem.

Emotions get the best of us sometimes and many times get us into trouble.
I have several friends and martial arts students who are law enforcement officers. Some of them are Federal guys.

If one of them got killed it would hurt a lot and I'd reach out to their family to help any way I could. I know without a doubt that none of these gentlemen would ever shoot a thug like a rabid dog. And in my mind that makes me glad that they do what they do.

Law Enforcement is a complex profession. It is first and foremost a helping profession, to protect and serve. But, officers are faced with a built-in conundrum every day. They may assist a stranded motorist, investigate a crash, issue a citation, look for a lost child, be involved in a vehicle pursuit, arrest a felon, or fight for their lives and the lives of others, all in the same shift.

The potential use of deadly force is a constant specter in the officer's life. Every officer has multiple occasions in their careers where the use of deadly force would have been justified, but very few will do so because they found another way to resolve the problem.

The restraint I have witnessed in officers iin my career is extraordinary. It is a reflection of the kind of people with servants' hearts who are drawn to the work. You do not want officers who would execute a crook on the street. You want to eliminate officer candidates who are looking for the opportunity to use force. You want officers who are trained and competent in the use of violence, but only when necessary as a last resort. Of course with more than 800,000 officers in 17,000 agencies in the U.S., there are some miscreants, but they are the exception.

If a criminal threatens or uses deadly force, aim true, shoot him and shoot him a lot. But if he ceases being a threat, book him and let the judicial process take its course.

Last edited:
First of all the US Constitution has nothing to do with the States. The question is what does the State Constitution say?

That said, principle prevents us from taking that step, it does not prevent us from thinking.

Get off your high horse and join reality
Wait—what state constitution gives police officers the right to execute suspects?

Enlighten me. Please do.

I certainly don't want cops executing criminals in the streets.
But if a criminal gets a death sentence, they should only be allowed a certain number of appeals. I see no point in having them sit on death row at taxpayer expense for 20 years or more.
Exhaust your appeals, go to the head of the line.

I certainly don't want cops executing criminals in the streets.
But if a criminal gets a death sentence, they should only be allowed a certain number of appeals. I see no point in having them sit on death row at taxpayer expense for 20 years or more.
Exhaust your appeals, go to the head of the line.
only 1 appeal is what i'd allow, no more. as that can go on and on, like a baseball player hitting foul balls (which are strikes) over and over again..

what ever happened to the old saying in baseball...."three strikes and you're OUT"....????

359805475_585269660463544_4642443298556090656_n.jpg

So the Adam Henry was arrested in January, had warrants, fled, was a felon in possession of a firearm, and was shot when he pulled a gun on officers. Once again a violent felon who should have been locked away was on the street and killed an officer. I have seen this scenario play out so many times over the years. Judges and prosecutors need to come to grips and get this right.
It has to be done through the political process.

Every community gets precisely the quality of law enforcement it deserves.

Yes he did! There was a warrant for his arrest because he did not show up for court date. He won't be going anywhere now! The officer had his memorial service today.

Back