testtest

Potent Potables (aka What’s your poison?)

Ya know...Fireball does suck as a cinnamon "whiskey". I don't much care for flavored whiskeys (except for their natural flavors, of course), but cinnamon is one of my favorite flavors so I tend to make an exception. Jack Fire is not too bad, but when we tasted that Ole Smokey stuff in TN, well...it blew all the other stuff out of the water. You have to drink it cold though (we keep it in the freezer), otherwise it burns the bejeezus out of your mouth. :cool:

Ya know...Fireball does suck as a cinnamon "whiskey". I don't much care for flavored whiskeys (except for their natural flavors, of course), but cinnamon is one of my favorite flavors so I tend to make an exception. Jack Fire is not too bad, but when we tasted that Ole Smokey stuff in TN, well...it blew all the other stuff out of the water. You have to drink it cold though (we keep it in the freezer), otherwise it burns the bejeezus out of your mouth. :cool:
We cut 2 oz of fireball with 1 oz of decent bourbon. Makes a nice cinnamon whiskey

Now that's an excellent idea, but I don't think I'll bother buying any Fireball in the near future to out for myself. Maybe when we run out of this nuclear stuff...
I buy the 10 pack of 50ml mini size.
Last me awhile.
When I want the cinn whiskey, I open 2 mini’s and dump in whatever decent mid tier bourbon I’m sipping on at the time

35 yr aged rum
Mt Gay XO
😍😍

Great sipper on the rocks
IMG_5337.jpeg

Back