testtest

Q Honey Badger - NFA Ruling

Below is an additional link from Colion Noir with the creator of the SB tactical pistol brace discussing the situation.

So I watched both videos and something hit me around the 8 minute mark with the CEO of SB Tactical was he said that “Q” had designed the brace that SB Tactical then made for them, I can’t help but wonder if that’s part of the issue being “not” a brace designed and made by SBT of course he also mentioned that the ATF is going after the small company and not attempting to go after the larger companies (yet) also using the SB Tactical supplied braces. A lot of questions.

So I watched both videos and something hit me around the 8 minute mark with the CEO of SB Tactical was he said that “Q” had designed the brace that SB Tactical then made for them, I can’t help but wonder if that’s part of the issue being “not” a brace designed and made by SBT of course he also mentioned that the ATF is going after the small company and not attempting to go after the larger companies (yet) also using the SB Tactical supplied braces. A lot of questions.
It's a lot easier for the ATF to go after the little guy then it is to go after the big names with the deeper pockets and legal teams. I feel the ATF maybe using the Q ruling as a trojan horse to set themselves up to take out the bigger names.

This is a prime example of death by 1000 cuts!

Agr

Agreed!

The ruling came from the Boston, Ma field office which is in state that is notoriously anti 2A.
Massachusetts, it’s like crossing the border into Mexico. They find a bullet in your vehicle and you go to jail. Happened to a group of friends I used to work with in Texas. The owner of the vehicle had gone hunting a week earlier and dropped one bullet he didn’t find. Well at the border crossing, (Mexico side) they found it and everyone in the vehicle was arrested. Massachusetts I heard is the same way. I used to travel through Massachusetts many times a year while living in Connecticut since I had family in Vermont. Most times on my motorcycle. I heard the Massachusetts state police would pull over Connecticut drivers just to harass them.

Massachusetts, it’s like crossing the border into Mexico. They find a bullet in your vehicle and you go to jail. Happened to a group of friends I used to work with in Texas. The owner of the vehicle had gone hunting a week earlier and dropped one bullet he didn’t find. Well at the border crossing, (Mexico side) they found it and everyone in the vehicle was arrested. Massachusetts I heard is the same way. I used to travel through Massachusetts many times a year while living in Connecticut since I had family in Vermont. Most times on my motorcycle. I heard the Massachusetts state police would pull over Connecticut drivers just to harass them.
You are totally accurate with how Massachusetts views what they consider prohibited items which as I mentioned previously in a different thread how even a spent shell casing has been used to charge people with with possession of ammunition making components. It gets even trickier when you're actually in Boston because they have their own set of even stricter rules.

Great video and very sad scary situation. It’s not surprising the NRA seams to be backing off since they are still fighting there own battles.
Well according to the video, they do have a link on their site to send to your congress person/ senator etc., but didn't send out an Email to members like the GOA did. I can't speak for others, but this kind of pathetic action wants me to get rid of WLP even more. They should stand for the pro 2A gun people, not bow to political powers that may or may not be behind this issue. Just my opinion.

NJ is the same. I heard a case from a NJ resident that the NJ State Police pulled over a car, saw a hollowpoint on the back floor mat and arrested the guy for have prohibited ammo. You're allowed HPs only in certain cases in NJ. In the home is fine and I believe at the range is fine, but it has to be in its original box separate from firearm and you can only go to and from range without stopping between home and range with them (gun & ammo), in your vehicle.

NJ is the same. I heard a case from a NJ resident that the NJ State Police pulled over a car, saw a hollowpoint on the back floor mat and arrested the guy for have prohibited ammo. You're allowed HPs only in certain cases in NJ. In the home is fine and I believe at the range is fine, but it has to be in its original box separate from firearm and you can only go to and from range without stopping between home and range with them (gun & ammo), in your vehicle.
Living in Kentucky and knowing I have to drive through Pennsylvania and NY has me not wanting to go back to where I lived for 54 years and still have family.
(Connecticut) since I don’t travel without firearms.

Living in Kentucky and knowing I have to drive through Pennsylvania and NY has me not wanting to go back to where I lived for 54 years and still have family.
(Connecticut) since I don’t travel without firearms.
Same here. I hate to have to pull over to a rest stop and put my handgun into my safe in the trunk before I cross over the California state line.

Same here. I hate to have to pull over to a rest stop and put my handgun into my safe in the trunk before I cross over the California state line.
Exactly. I’m currently investigating states that don’t allow (loaded) firearms in vehicles but say nothing about firearms in travel trailers, I’ve already identified multiple states that allow loaded firearms in towed travel trailers because they are identified as the owners current home and thus considered the current castle.
Pennsylvania, NY, California and New Jersey are not included in those states.

Exactly. I’m currently investigating states that don’t allow (loaded) firearms in vehicles but say nothing about firearms in travel trailers, I’ve already identified multiple states that allow loaded firearms in towed travel trailers because they are identified as the owners current home and thus considered the current castle.
Pennsylvania, NY, California and New Jersey are not included in those states.
Be aware of each states definition of a loaded firearm also as this varies between states.

Back