testtest

Q Honey Badger - NFA Ruling

Living in Kentucky and knowing I have to drive through Pennsylvania and NY has me not wanting to go back to where I lived for 54 years and still have family.
(Connecticut) since I don’t travel without firearms.
Pennsylvania's fine Keystone (hey we're the Keystone State ;)), as long as you have a Kentucky Carry permit (even though you have constitutional carry, I know some still get their State's CCP, to travel through different States.), and are a resident of Kentucky. You then have reciprocity with the State of PA and can carry concealed in the State like you can in your State. Hollow points are legal in Pa. so no issues there either. Now as far as NY and NJ are concerned, you'll have problems if traveling through those States. So far, Pa. has been pretty free concerning gun laws, so I just want to set the record straight.

Below is an additional link from Colion Noir with the creator of the SB tactical pistol brace discussing the situation.

Another great video 10mm (y). My feeling is that the ATF doesn't want to write detailed rulings and have them published. This way, they are vague enough for whomever in the ATF to interpret whichever way he or she wishes. I.E., "it's alright if sometimes you inadvertently shoulder a pistol brace, we won't consider you a criminal" to "the brace on your pistol's purpose is there so your firearm can be shouldered. It is therefore considered a SBR and those that have this firearm are breaking the law unless they go through the SBR process and pay the Tax stamp".

Here's the NRA-ILA link mentioned in both video's to "Take Action" on the ATF and Honey badger ruling. It's posted if any want to add their voice to this issue.

Pennsylvania's fine Keystone (hey we're the Keystone State ;)), as long as you have a Kentucky Carry permit (even though you have constitutional carry, I know some still get their State's CCP, to travel through different States.), and are a resident of Kentucky. You then have reciprocity with the State of PA and can carry concealed in the State like you can in your State. Hollow points are legal in Pa. so no issues there either. Now as far as NY and NJ are concerned, you'll have problems if traveling through those States. So far, Pa. has been pretty free concerning gun laws, so I just want to set the record straight.
Thank you for that information I stand corrected. 🤠 Unfortunately however that does not offer me any comfort knowing I still need to drive through a good portion of NY State and then into Connecticut which is no better.

Agreed

Thanks Rakiticus!
Part of Q’s reply from the story (and they’re right on the $):
“We believe this 60-day suspension is an effort to put manufacturers, distributors, and consumers at ease, and to postpone the issue past the presidential election in hopes that a new administration will take a different view,” said the company, adding, “Using licensees as political pawns is unbecoming of a regulatory agency and ignoring the underlying evaluation in this letter is simply irresponsible. Q will not succumb to this level or irresponsibility. Therefore, without further clarification from ATF on their evaluation, we will not continue manufacturing the Honey Badger Pistol.”

Another Video with "Guns & Gadgets" talking with the GOA. It not only goes into the Honey Badger debacle, but also mentions the GOA pushing for repeal of the NFA law. Good interview, video runs about 33 minutes. They have links under the video to "Take Action" within the GOA website. One to tell Donald Trump to stop this Honey Badger ruling and another to push your congressional representative to support/co-sponsor bill H.R.5289 which removes items like SBRs and such from the NFA law. It's written by a congressman from Kansas.

Thanks Rakiticus!
Part of Q’s reply from the story (and they’re right on the $):
“We believe this 60-day suspension is an effort to put manufacturers, distributors, and consumers at ease, and to postpone the issue past the presidential election in hopes that a new administration will take a different view,” said the company, adding, “Using licensees as political pawns is unbecoming of a regulatory agency and ignoring the underlying evaluation in this letter is simply irresponsible. Q will not succumb to this level or irresponsibility. Therefore, without further clarification from ATF on their evaluation, we will not continue manufacturing the Honey Badger Pistol.”
Double the production! Lol

Back