testtest

Qualify with what you carry

You are making me weary. I am headed for my recliner.
Tell me about it. It's extremely taxing. I find it nearly impossible to walk away from 12 hours of double time on Sunday though. To get it I have to work Saturday ( time and a half) too. 8 hour minimum, but I'm there already so I do at least 10 Saturday and 10 Sunday. It's always 10 Monday through Thursday and usually just 8 on Friday.

Tell me about it. It's extremely taxing. I find it nearly impossible to walk away from 12 hours of double time on Sunday though. To get it I have to work Saturday ( time and a half) too. 8 hour minimum, but I'm there already so I do at least 10 Saturday and 10 Sunday. It's always 10 Monday through Thursday and usually just 8 on Friday.
I don’t miss all that O/T glad I am retired and doing maybe 32 a week as a School Deputy just for fun money.

When I qualified for my Texas Concealed Carry license(a long time ago) I think 380 was the minimum caliber. Also if you qualified with a semi-auto your license was good for autos and revolvers. Just the opposite for those using revolvers. Qualifying with a revolver meant your license showed revolver only. I don't know what the current standards are now. If I'm wrong someone set me straight.

Back