testtest

Report: Biden Amassing Millions of Gun Owner Records in Preparation for Gun Registry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, its just another Republican Party conspiracy theory.
1636739894934.png

An American Freedom Fighter. Freedom from propaganda!
So Biden and Democrats haven’t said on camera that they want to ban weapons and take them?

Biden didn’t nominate Chipman to head up the ATF? And Chipman isn’t a sworn enemy of gun owners who has worked as a lobbyist for gun control?

Democrats in Congress haven’t filed legislation that if not for the GOP and the filibuster would effectively gut the 2A?

All of that is just a big conspiracy?

Call me crazy, but I think we may be ok.
I could be wrong - but the best predictor of future action behavior/actions is past behavior/actions.
If Sandy Hook did not move Congress to any federal gun control legislation, I just don't see it anytime in the near or farther future. (Local gun control is a different animal - but we always have the freedom to move to a more gun friendly state. I know - easy for me to say living in AZ.)
I agree wholeheartedly. Its actually not the feds that need to be feared concerning 2A it is your State Government. Gun control is a Democrat talking point, has been and will be for quite some time but also very unpopular for any Dem wanting to be reelected to federal office. Believe it or not there are some blue staters that exercise their 2A rights and are not anti-gun.
As far as moving to a more gun friendly state ... I was a resident of NY State when I joined the military, in my 20+ years of service and moving around both the US and abroad, NY States politics, policies, and taxes showed me that returning there after retirement from military service will never happen.
Sad really because my whole family (Mother, father, and siblings), and my wife's whole family are NY State residents. Every couple years we visit and it just convinces us more and more that for our lifestyle and beliefs it is not the place for us.
I just returning from visiting my dying mother and she asked me if I would move back to NY and I hated breaking her heart but flatout told her that NY State has nothing for me. My immediate family (wife, children and grandkids) are happy to remain in Nebraska.

I agree wholeheartedly. Its actually not the feds that need to be feared concerning 2A it is your State Government. Gun control is a Democrat talking point, has been and will be for quite some time but also very unpopular for any Dem wanting to be reelected to federal office. Believe it or not there are some blue staters that exercise their 2A rights and are not anti-gun.
As far as moving to a more gun friendly state ... I was a resident of NY State when I joined the military, in my 20+ years of service and moving around both the US and abroad, NY States politics, policies, and taxes showed me that returning there after retirement from military service will never happen.
Sad really because my whole family (Mother, father, and siblings), and my wife's whole family are NY State residents. Every couple years we visit and it just convinces us more and more that for our lifestyle and beliefs it is not the place for us.
I just returning from visiting my dying mother and she asked me if I would move back to NY and I hated breaking her heart but flatout told her that NY State has nothing for me. My immediate family (wife, children and grandkids) are happy to remain in Nebraska.
So sorry about your mother.
I do understand its not easy for folks to just pick up and move states for 2A or any other reason. Was not trying to be an A hole there. More sarcasm from me of that idea, as I hear it presented for so many other reasons by folks on the political spectrum. "Don't like it here, then leave!" - Republicans to Democrats when we have a Republican president/Democrats to Republicans when we have a Democrat president.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back