testtest

Review: The Ronin EMP

Do people actually register these things?
I don't know what people do but I don't believe I have ever done that with mine (2). They just want the serial number when you call. Of course once you send the gun to them for repair it becomes registered. As far as buying parts they will probably sell you a mag. or set of grips but if you want an extractor you need to send the gun in.

Chance what Bob is talking about is registering the gun with Springfield Armory for future possible warranty issues, it is at that time you get a chance to purchase items from the SA Store at a discount. It is not a government registration.
I'm aware of that, but, what is any mfr going to do when the ATF demands their records? None of them put up much of a fight when the ATF wanted a fired round - bullet and case - for their records. National Integrated Ballistic Information Network

So, if red dot’s are the future and as Rob Leatham said on tv soon iron sights will give way to only red dots, then where is the red dot availability? Yes, 2 mags would be great.
Two mags would not be great. Two mags are mandatory. This is a 9rd. carry gun. What, no reload. That's nuts. I'm actually ready to buy one to replace my Ruger Officer model in 9MM. But I'll wait for the inevitible special that comes with , yes, the required two mags. Especially since it looks like they are proprietary so the 6 mags I have for the Ruger Officer probably won't fit. And what's with the big hump sticking out of the bottom of the grip. It almost makes the gun a short barreled Commander. Make the carry mag. a flush fit (even if it means losing a round) for concealement and provide a 10 round back up reload. Or at least sell the gun with those options. This is a 1911 platform, even if it is a bastardized pigmy, and it's from SA which makes it a real gun, but still it needs to fit the use profile.

Two mags would not be great. Two mags are mandatory. This is a 9rd. carry gun. What, no reload. That's nuts. I'm actually ready to buy one to replace my Ruger Officer model in 9MM. But I'll wait for the inevitible special that comes with , yes, the required two mags. Especially since it looks like they are proprietary so the 6 mags I have for the Ruger Officer probably won't fit. And what's with the big hump sticking out of the bottom of the grip. It almost makes the gun a short barreled Commander. Make the carry mag. a flush fit (even if it means losing a round) for concealement and provide a 10 round back up reload. Or at least sell the gun with those options. This is a 1911 platform, even if it is a bastardized pigmy, and it's from SA which makes it a real gun, but still it needs to fit the use profile.

"Two mags are mandatory." -Likely should be at minimum. Personally like 3 mags. One in gun and two carry spares.

Still want a commander size {4"} in 10mm {preferred} or at least .40 S&W. Been requesting this but no such luck. Why is it made in 9mm when the 3" is already 9mm? Seems redundent to me. I also agree in having at least 2 magazines come with these pistols.

Still want a commander size {4"} in 10mm {preferred} or at least .40 S&W. Been requesting this but no such luck. Why is it made in 9mm when the 3" is already 9mm? Seems redundent to me. I also agree in having at least 2 magazines come with these pistols.

Not completely sure on caliber, but likely has to do with what's the most common ammo available and a variety of other factors like recoil, capacity and what most people may likely want and be able to use. 9mm and 45ACP are usually most common ammo in most cases. 10mm and .40 S&W are slowly becoming more popular again from what have seen.

Back