testtest

Roll pin punch stuck in my M1A

Classified

Custom
Founding Member
Should be, just put a drop or two around the punch, it should suck the lube down as it warms. Just dont be spraying it while you have a heat gun going, thats just asking for trouble.

BangBang

Professional
How far out is the roll pin on the stripper clip guide? What size punch were you using? 5/64 should do it. If that is the size you were using put some oil on the part that is broke off, get a bigger size punch and tap on top of the punch that is already started in there. What type of punches are you using that they are all bending?

How far out is the roll pin on the stripper clip guide? What size punch were you using? 5/64 should do it. If that is the size you were using put some oil on the part that is broke off, get a bigger size punch and tap on top of the punch that is already started in there. What type of punches are you using that they are all bending?
Roll pin is removed, the broken off piece of the punch is flush on the side that I removed the stripper clip guide. I bought a 3/32 punch at home depot - bent. Bought one on amazon -bent. Cant remember the brands at the moment.