testtest

Scope for AR 10?

So I have a new PA-10. Looking for advice on a sight system for it. Any suggestions. I have an M1A Scout and an M1A SOCOM so I'm trying to stay away from those types of set ups with the PA. Looking for more of an all around set up. I want to reach out a little bit with it, hunt with it, shoot paper with it, plink with it, so on and so on if you catch my drift. Any suggestions are much appreciated.
This one would be best in my opinion based on what you said you would want. An all around use scope. With this set up, you can run CQB with a true 1x with both eyes open. As well the same with the included red dot. Then you could utilize the variable magnification to reach out to 600 yards.

This one would be best in my opinion based on what you said you would want. An all around use scope. With this set up, you can run CQB with a true 1x with both eyes open. As well the same with the included red dot. Then you could utilize the variable magnification to reach out to 600 yards.

That's an old post bud. The rifles been set up for a while now.
IMG_20230128_215924211.jpg

Sig Sauer 1-10x28 Tango MSR Optic.

I have some open flip up sights on the way.👍

That's an old post bud. The rifles been set up for a while now.
View attachment 35868
Sig Sauer 1-10x28 Tango MSR Optic.

I have some open flip up sights on the way.👍

Great choice! I do have the 1-6 on my 716i and love it, but regret not getting the 1-8. BTW, SIG has a great warranty and replacement program for these. Essentially no question asked for reasonable failure, including fasteners... Like a caveman, I just over-torqued one of my mounting bolts and snaped it, SIG's sending a whole mount replacement at no charge.

BTW, our company is starting to make a line of 3D Printed ARD (I could have said "anti reflective device", but where's the fun in that if there's an acronym ready for it ;) ) as this is the only thing that SIG doesn't include with their MSR. We'd be looking for beta testers...

PXL_20220728_120910874~2.jpg

Back