testtest

Second Amendment groups on Biden mandate: If he can force a needle in your arm, can he take your gun?

If he can force a needle in your arm, can he take your gun?

Big difference between thinking he can force a needle in your arm, or trying to force a needle in your arm, and legally being able to do it.

The SCOTUS has already ruled regarding the eviction moratorium that the executive branch…aka Biden…doesn’t have the power to do whatever they want by decree.

My sense is there will be challenges and judges and/or the SCOTUS will have a say.

I am better than fully vaccinated against COVID - I have the natural antibodies, as a result of having had COVID about a year and a half ago. (Yes, I know, a year and a half is a long time; but I was just tested and found to have the antibodies.) But they refuse to count natural immunity in this equation, even though it is more effective than the man-made, fast-tracked vaccine.

They are not going to vaccinate me; and they are not going to take my guns, which by the way, I lost in a boating accident a few months ago, so the question is moot.

The thing that is so hard for me to understand is the medical society saying the natural immunity from having this virus yourself is not good enough, that you still need a shot to be immune from said virus.
Now they are talking about an mRNA shots for the flu.
At what point does it stop?

Pandora's box has been opened.

Our government/colleges are also not recognizing other countries vaccines for COVID-19 as many of the college students coming here are being told we will not recognize their countries vaccination program and must get vaccinated again with ours.

Why?

How do these possible two different vaccines now interact with each other?
At what point does it stop? It will never stop, as long as the Left have control of the government, the media, and social media. COVID, and its infinite and forever variants, will require that you take booster shots for the rest of your life.

I came to realize that you can't trust anything you hear about COVID from any of these sources when I saw that the only thing you are allowed to say publicly is "take the Trump vaccine". No discussion of any other treatment is allowed: can't talk about HCL/Zinc, can't talk about Ivermectin, can't talk about natural immunity. How do we know how effective the Trump vaccine is, or how ineffective these other treatments are, if we can't have an open and honest discussion about them?

(Oh wait, they dropped the word "Trump" from the vaccine.)

Speaking of "the sky is falling" ...
95 MRSA a resistant strain of staph virus that laughs at antibiotics and is difficult to treat.
99-02 West Nile and it's still hanging around
01 Anthrax, psychos mail the spores to scare politicians and news people
03 mad cow disease. Brain disease spread among cattle primarily from eating the remains of infected animals (cannibalism) by farmers trying to reduce costs.
03 SARS started in Japan (I think) came across the ocean but ran outta steam here.
05 saw the bird flu H5N1
05 flesh eating MRSA just as it says , MRSA with the added kick of necrotizing flesh and migrating quickly.
06 Mumps makes a slight comeback, the nation freaks out
06 E-coli and salmonella. After 5 years, country is on edge about every little thing. Couldn't get tomatoes on whoppers or chicken sandwiches. A horrible time. Either one of these pop up from time to time.
09 H1N1 the swine flu. The pork industry took a huge hit. People were afraid of pork. It was a respiratory disease, bacon
and pork chops don't breathe.
12 brought back the whooping cough and mid-east corina-virus
14 brought us Ebola, a horrible communicable disease that was nearly 100% fatal
16 Zika virus, attacking unborn children in the safety of their mothers womb.
20 Covid 19, well that kinda tells you, there were 18 before. Like SARS, a respiratory disease transferring through respiratory droplets.

After all this, we shouldn't be alive, but here we are. Every so often "they" gotta shake the box to get the population all in a turmoil. With new data pointing out that those who have been inoculated are more likely to pass away than others, I'll take my chances. Besides, it's a gamble just to take the shots. It does kill some, albeit a very small number. Will the government keep my wife in the way she's accustomed to? Will they provide for her and pay her bills ? I don't think so.
She and I will decide what's right for us. Not some senile idiot who sniffs and gropes little girls.
We still behave the same as always. Nothing has changed. If the almighty has a need for me somewhere else, nothing I say or do is gonna change that.

The nation's top justices issued a landmark 1905 ruling that legitimized the government’s authority to “reasonably” infringe upon personal freedoms during a public health crisis by issuing a fine to those who refused vaccination. As a SCOTUS decision this became the law of the land. Whether today's SCOTUS would overturn a 115 year old decision is the question. Based on this ruling apparently if you refuse to be vaccinated you are forced to pay a fine. Whether your company can fire you is another issue. The Feds will use money to squeeze the states into doing their bidding. If states had not passed mandatory seatbelt laws they risked losing millions in highway funding. Instead of fining individuals the President wants to fine companies who don't force their employees to comply. I expect that gov't funds will be denied to the states that don't buckle under. I am distressed at the lose of our individual freedoms. Our Founding Fathers foresaw this as a possible issue and included Article 5 in the Constitution as a possible solution should the occasion arise.

Ok, stepping in here, this thread has nothing to do with getting vaccinated, it’s about how and if, and I say if, this administration may go to step on our 2nd amendment rights
Yes, Annihilator is spot on. The extent that the anti-gun crowd will go to in order to take away our rights is only limited by their collective imagination. Don't get vaccinated, you can't fly, you may not be allowed to go to work, but oh wait, this is a great opportunity to take away your gun rights as well. They will use any crisis to step on our gun rights!

Thread title:

SECOND AMENDMENT GROUPS ON BIDEN MANDATE: IF HE CAN FORCE A NEEDLE IN YOUR ARM, CAN HE TAKE YOUR GUN?​

Kinda hard to make the argument that this thread isn't about the vaccine mandate.

"If he can force a needle in your arm,can he take your gun?"

I'm generally not a conspiracy theorist but....
(I find myself saying this alot these days)
I think if the current administration can prove that covid is a national health threat. It wouldn't be much more of a stretch to declare guns a national health threat and call for confiscation.
It seems what could be written off as lunacy years ago, could now be entertained as a possibility.
In the end, if this vax mandate does indeed go to the supreme court, I believe it will be a VERY important ruling. One that will have a major impact on future powers of the president

The question is:

Do you have a right to do something that will harm other citizens? What is more important-the individual, or society?

And before anyone gets their thongs twisted, nobody has kvetched about their kids required to have certain vaccines to go to kindergarten.

Or to go to college.

Don’t try to claim it’s different—it’s not.

Thread title:

SECOND AMENDMENT GROUPS ON BIDEN MANDATE: IF HE CAN FORCE A NEEDLE IN YOUR ARM, CAN HE TAKE YOUR GUN?​

Kinda hard to make the argument that this thread isn't about the vaccine mandate.
The article is about if they can make you take the shot, can they take away your guns using the same principle, that's all, it doesn't say go take a shot.

Last edited:
All of this 'hoopla' about forcing Americans to take the shot, yet not a peep requiring the same of any of the 1.2m illegals coming across the southern border. And they, being estimated at about 40% already positive and being infected. Kind of makes a thinking man go "Hummmmm"?

On the other hand, also makes a thinking man wonder just what percentage of them slip across with 'GUNS' (heaven forbid) in their possession while the BP and Customs agents are tied up helping those wading the waters of the Rio Grande in order to turn themselves in. I've not yet heard any dictum requiring the vaccination for the Afgani's being transported into the country either.

Just something to ponder y'all !!!

All of this 'hoopla' about forcing Americans to take the shot, yet not a peep requiring the same of any of the 1.2m illegals coming across the southern border. And they, being estimated at about 40% already positive and being infected. Kind of makes a thinking man go "Hummmmm"?

On the other hand, also makes a thinking man wonder just what percentage of them slip across with 'GUNS' (heaven forbid) in their possession while the BP and Customs agents are tied up helping those wading the waters of the Rio Grande in order to turn themselves in. I've not yet heard any dictum requiring the vaccination for the Afgani's being transported into the country either.

Just something to ponder y'all !!!
Yet another red herring.

Back