testtest

Second Amendment Rests on Georgia Senate Runoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how the conspiracy delusions are inevitable out this guy.

And I do mean delusions, not theories...because a theory is thought out and rational, not the fever dreams presented here.
Can you go over your pronouncement of Minneapolis police officers murder of George Floyd for me? I distinctly remember your proclaiming the arresting officers guilt without modicum of supporting evidence. Your denial of Amendment V RIGHTS was foreboding. Whom else in America must be denied Amendment V RIGHTS? I'm sure your eminent EMT training was your supporting basis for excluding Floyd's intake of three times the fatal dose of fentanyl before cops contacted him as cause of death. Refresh my memory of your insight that enabled you to exclude facts in preference to Miss Cleo's Quija voodoo. Did Miss Cleo lead you to your proclamation from her grave? Did you seance her for info? Miss Cleo evidently was remiss in revealing the fact that Floyd was dead before cops contacted him. He was merely awaiting fatal effects of fentanyl OD.

Oh yeah, that's right. Floyd's fentanyl OD is a conspiracy theory of which the pathologist performing his autopsy was a major player. Who are the other players in the conspiracy theory of Floyd's fentanyl OD? DidMiss Cleo seance you with that most crucial info?

dumpster-fire.jpg

Georgia's senate race is a huge red herring. It's diverting patriots from the real and only crucial fight that matters: assuring presidential election integrity. If Biden is sworn in as illegitimate president, the outcome of Georgia's election would be moot. The only fight worth effort is assuring the integrity of the 2020 Presidential Election. Without President Trump's veto, God help us.

Can you go over your pronouncement of Minneapolis police officers murder of George Floyd for me? I distinctly remember your proclaiming the arresting officers guilt without modicum of supporting evidence. Your denial of Amendment V RIGHTS was foreboding. Whom else in America must be denied Amendment V RIGHTS? I'm sure your eminent EMT training was your supporting basis for excluding Floyd's intake of three times the fatal dose of fentanyl before cops contacted him as cause of death. Refresh my memory of your insight that enabled you to exclude facts in preference to Miss Cleo's Quija voodoo. Did Miss Cleo lead you to your proclamation from her grave? Did you seance her for info? Miss Cleo evidently was remiss in revealing the fact that Floyd was dead before cops contacted him. He was merely awaiting fatal effects of fentanyl OD.

Oh yeah, that's right. Floyd's fentanyl OD is a conspiracy theory of which the pathologist performing his autopsy was a major player. Who are the other players in the conspiracy theory of Floyd's fentanyl OD? DidMiss Cleo seance you with that most crucial info?
Isn’t it time for your meds?

Sounds like you might need your lithium upped...

Isn’t it time for your meds?

Sounds like you might need your lithium upped...
Are you now playing physician since your attempt at law enforcement analyst crashed and burned?

If you have two thoughts at once, you'd be hospitalized for CTE.

The offensive aspect of this thread is Okie's hasty and apathetic acceptance of one of American history's most diabolical frauds perpetrated against Christianity, We the People, and the United States of America: the massively fraudulent 2020 Presidential Election. Okie has conceded to America's enemy like a victim of Stockholm Syndrome. He has willingly acquiesced to media's scripted propaganda that Republicans remain in contention for a booby prize if they can win Georgia's senate runoff election. Okie is apparently unaware that implicit within acceding to media's propaganda is his acceptance of a rigged presidential election. Okie will lose regardless of Georgia's senate runoff election because he has defended his acceptance of a rigged presidential election. Okie, have you considered that fact that acquiescing to a rigged presidential election has left you with the essence of a Hobson's choice?

Okie, the worst lie you can tell is the lie you tell to yourself.

The three words people would rather be immolated than say, "I was wrong."

Okie, the outcome of Georgia's senate runoff election is a Greek gift. Regardless of who wins, We the People will lose. Do not fall for the Neocon News Network (Fox News) propaganda that Republicans retain hope with Georgia's senate runoff election. The Neocon News Network isn't offering you hope. It's propagandizing you to accept a fraudulent presidential election.

Okie, I used to be Republican. I belonged to the Orange County Republican Party. I've donated a lot of money to charlatans until I admitted that I was duped by amateurish charlatans. The neocon co-opted Republican Party was worse than the Democrat Party. Neocon Republicans, whom many refer to euphemistically as RINOs, have stolen and will continue to steal our rights and liberties with faux assurances that they fought for us. I was once naive and bought that line of BS. The fact is, neocon Republicans were dominant principals in thefts of our rights and liberties.

Okie, you might want to consider that you've been conditioned to focus your attention on the illusion of hope of offsetting America's inexorable slide to totalitarian plutocracy with what you assume to be a favorable result in Georgia. It's worse than false hope. It's willingness to accept de facto enslavement.

Okie, a huge clue that you've seemed to overlook is the Republican Party and is coterie of neocons undermined President Trump at every opportunity. There is no intellectual basis for your belief that Georgia is your last hope. You've been conditioned to believe that in exchange for you acquiescing to a rigged election. Here is an absolute fact that you'll refuse to accept: Georgia will have no effect on the New World Order.

America's fifth column under command of our ruling elite defeated the United States of America as created by shed blood of our Founding Fathers nigh on a century ago. Consequences of that defeat are becoming more obvious, onerous, and diabolical.

The only hope of deliverance is President Trump's veto. If we lose that, worrying about Georgia is a proverbial exercise in futility.

Americans have been transformed from Thomas Jefferson's ideal of rugged individualists to sissified supplicants who have suffered under the oppression of comfort while nefarious neocons who're operatives of globalists have stolen their souls. They'll follow media dicta like lemmings off the cliff of knowledge. I was deeply saddened to have seen Americans obsequiously obey directives of their rulers in response to a harmless virus that has a mortality rate of far less than ,05%.

Okie, you were wrong, dangerously wrong.

We're merely awaiting Talyn's recognition deprived attempt an puerile instigation.

Last edited:
So, Hans, are you subtly admitting that your spurious analysis of George Floyd's fentanyl OD was the product of your blatant lack of knowledge

Are you employed as an EMT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back