testtest

See The Way: Springfield Armory Model 2020 Waypoint

Definitely a nice looking hunting rifle. I never heard of MOA until recently via this forum and YouTube. back in the day, I and my fellow hunters considered a "nice grouping" was one that all rounds could be covered with a quarter. My Remington Model 700 chambered in .30-06 outfitted with a Simmons 44 MAG scope could do that all day from the prone position. To date, my longest whitetail shot was only 125 yards.

I like it, I like the options it gives the end user to choose from. .75 accuracy guarantee. Impressive. The, stock, the barrel, 416SS or the higher priced Carbon, although lighter are both great barrels. The stocks and the use of AICS mags, what’s not to like. Fluted bolt and barrel, nice. I like it. I “built” one and it came out at a little over 1600.00 (MSRP) 1300-1400.00 for that rifle is on par with some of what’s offered. Ruger’s precision rifle, Bergara’s higher end models, Savage 10 GRS and Tikka T3X Tac1 rifles to name a few.

Not just a “meh” moment to me, I’d like to get my hands on one.

Good looking rifle with some nice options but I'd prefer an SR style mag instead of the AICS mag because ACIS mags are 2 to 3 times the cost and I don't see any benefit of paying more for a mag without any jump in performance.

Last edited:
Nice rifle. Looks good for dual PRS/Hunting use.

Love the TriggerTech trigger. I upgrade my Tier 1 Rem700's with it and love it!!

Would have been nice to have the bolt throw less than 90%, but nick picking.

Nice selection of chamberings. Glad to see both CMs in the line.

Good diversification of the product line.

Maybe SA should consider another model without the fancy stock & barrel plus a traditional box mag to compete with the other more economical options.

Still hoping for a compact 10m XDm.

My .02

Nice rifle. Looks good for dual PRS/Hunting use.

Would have been nice to have the bolt throw less than 90%, but nick picking.

Nice selection of chamberings.

Still hoping for a compact 10m Xdm.

Good diversification of the product line.

Maybe SA should consider another model without the fancy stock & barrel to compete with the other more economical options.

My .02
I hope so, I am in need of a new bolt rifle and this looks promising, but a tad more then I want to spend on one right now

Can't tell from the specs on if the rail is a 0 MOA or >0. The handwriting printing is a bit hard to read in the images.

It would be a mistake if it's a 0 MOA rail. Should be a 20 MOA for a rifle built like that.

Last edited:
Good looking rifle with some nice options but I'd prefer an SR style mag instead of the AICS mag because ACIS mags are 2 to 3 times the cost and I don't see any benefit of paying more for a mag without any jump in performance.

They are more expensive. It’s my understanding that the AICS mags give you more OAL than the SR25 mags.

In response to other post, I think this is just the beginning to several more rifles from SA. Like Tayln said this would be a great rifle for PRS/Hunting combined. Price is not to far off from some of the others out there WITH the offerings this rifle has. It looks good and it looks promising. Looking forward to the future of their bolt action line.

I'm kinda with you there...
0D0023B8-8C81-4B88-A932-759EFAC3D50D.jpeg

bullpup was in their teaser video when the Hellcat was released. I know, Euro milling equipment, but USA production would be the cats meow .....😉

Back