testtest

Server down

1654657509363.png

Hi all,

Thank you for your patience. We are working on the final steps of the hosting changes today, and the changes should all be in place in the next 24 hours. While I don't expect that anyone will experience any downtime during the switchover, it is possible.

We anticipate these changes should alleviate the downtime and error messages that you've been experiencing.

Louis

Hi all,

Thank you for your patience. We are working on the final steps of the hosting changes today, and the changes should all be in place in the next 24 hours. While I don't expect that anyone will experience any downtime during the switchover, it is possible.

We anticipate these changes should alleviate the downtime and error messages that you've been experiencing.

Louis
Thanks Louis it’s appreciated

8EAA1D0E-3712-4EAC-AB2C-44EFFD406466.gif

Hi all,

Louis
Down again this morning at 5:30am

Back