testtest

Sheesh i'm old

Turned 69 today :cry: BUT guess that's better than the alternative.:ROFLMAO:
1688267234366.jpeg

No to be honest with y’all belt fed is the man at 69 you saw all the wood he cut like he was 20 years old. I am in good shape work out 3 days a week I use to work outside manual labor I was a landscaper once I hit the mid 60 range I really slow up I have to pace myself I good for 2 hours in the morning of manual labor then I done I have rest then I a little left in the tank for a couple more hours then it’s blue blood on up tv ha ha ha that’s my story and I am sticking to it

I just rolled over 65. Sure makes you think
we as former trucker(s), don't like hearing "rolled over".....

and neither does the current or a future employer........or the insurance companies, nor the customers.

you could have said......."i just turned 65"

or, ......"I made it to 65"

or,......... "By golly, gee wiz, somebody up there likes me enough to let me see 65".....

just sayin' for the future of truckers around the globe.....!!!!!!

:ROFLMAO: :eek: :eek: :unsure: :unsure: ;) ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

suppose it could be worse, we could have all been born in the "wild west days", when life expectancy was like 35....
The life expectancy was 35 because no one took showers, they crapped in the streets, had no toilet paper or decent soap, ate crap that was terrible for them and doctors had even less of a clue than they do now. The whole "Wild west" stigma is mostly BS. People weren't going around shooting everyone all the time.

The life expectancy was 35 because no one took showers, they crapped in the streets, had no toilet paper or decent soap, ate crap that was terrible for them and doctors had even less of a clue than they do now. The whole "Wild west" stigma is mostly BS. People weren't going around shooting everyone all the time.
and the well was next to the outhouse. People didn't understand the meaning of sanitation.

Back