testtest

shooting range in GA situation

Hi,

It seems the suspect(s) have cased the joint well enough to know the security layout, the personnel on premises, their schedules, etc. It was well-planned. I'll wager the gang has moved on to another county or state to continue this madness.

Chances are, if the perps are caught and cornered they will not go quietly. Despite the attitudes of some people regarding crime, if the bad guys resist with lethal force I'll find it no great loss if they end up being well ventilated by the local authorities.

The attitude of "blaming society" instead of blaming the criminal has caused this terrifically tragic upsurge in violent crime all across the country. There is no longer punishment. There is no longer a deterrent. Soon there will no longer be a civil society.

Lord have mercy on us all.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
it could have been an "inside job" with an employee involved, or it just could have been, say a couple of the thugs, being customers there, getting to know the layout as well.

I can’t help but wonder if this was an inside job that was planned by an employee however with the security cameras recorder being taken it will be a stretch to determine. It’s to bad the recordings were not set up to be uploaded to the cloud immediately that way footage would still be available to authorities, or maybe it was and they aren’t saying anything???
there is that possibility there is a copy in the "cloud", the son with continued investigation may have already told the officials that, we just don't know. there could have also been a recording sent to another place, like the home.

I favor the concept of inalienable rights.

You obviously don’t, and would obviously prefer living in a police state.
it is not to me considered a police state. to me, those thugs have proven, beyond a reasonable doubt, that they are willing to kill, with no regard for the victims civil rights.

they deserve to be put down, on sight, like the mad dogs that they are.

they, if caught without firing at the swat team, will not be given long prison times, then on top of that, get released early for "good behavior" or some other BS reason, like maybe prison over crowding..........BS.

you seem to want to give cold blooded killers a free pass on our tax dollars.

i on the other hand believe in swift justice, on the spot if need be, for such thugs (and maybe gang members)

crime has run out of control the past few years, it's time the streets get cleaned up for good.

Gun shop burglaries and robberies are not new. Most gun shop proprietors are armed for that reason. Most gun shops now have bollards against the trend of ramming a stolen truck through the wall to get in. But they still have to overcome the security containers inside, which is easier if the proprietor is still there and the safes are open. The crooks here were obviously ruthless killers. I worked a case more than 30 years ago where an organized crime group went through the concrete block wall at the back of the building and made off with about $200k in guns and ammo. There is a thriving black market for stolen guns. Gun shops are like jewelry stores and banks-they have valuable stuff and there is always some crook somewhere plotting how to steal it. I hope these bad guys are run to ground.

Gun shop burglaries and robberies are not new. Most gun shop proprietors are armed for that reason. Most gun shops now have bollards against the trend of ramming a stolen truck through the wall to get in. But they still have to overcome the security containers inside, which is easier if the proprietor is still there and the safes are open. The crooks here were obviously ruthless killers. I worked a case more than 30 years ago where an organized crime group went through the concrete block wall at the back of the building and made off with about $200k in guns and ammo. There is a thriving black market for stolen guns. Gun shops are like jewelry stores and banks-they have valuable stuff and there is always some crook somewhere plotting how to steal it. I hope these bad guys are run to ground.
the LGS i frequent for nearly all my purchases, indeed has those bollards at the front door. they never used to have bars on the windows, until i'd say 1/4 of the way thru the panic buying craze. now, the windows and doors have them. they also have cameras inside, and outside, all over the place as well.

i think there is only so much any company can do for protection, to at least also satisfy the insurance company.

the LGS i frequent for nearly all my purchases, indeed has those bollards at the front door. they never used to have bars on the windows, until i'd say 1/4 of the way thru the panic buying craze. now, the windows and doors have them. they also have cameras inside, and outside, all over the place as well.

i think there is only so much any company can do for protection, to at least also satisfy the insurance company.
I feel so bad for the county coroner as well, who found his parents and son dead at the scene.

There are many stories like this that had a better ending

M
The gun shop I just visited has a fork lift park in the front and back when closed
Makes for loading those pallets a lot easier upon the get away time 😉

I’ve seen thieves steal trucks or dump trucks and run them thru the walls of stores.
Enter in grab and go. Leave the stolen machine in the wall and jump in another stolen car.
Had a liquor store I called on hit 5 times in 2 years that way. Had to install concrete pillars around the lot to stop the trucks

I see.

You support the 2A, but the others just don’t matter.

Got it.
correct, i do not support cold blooded killers.....they are not only the scum of the earth, but whale snot as well. they have no civil rights, did they think of the victims rights..???

you seem to be more for the crime world............i guess law abiding citizens and thier rights and lives, take a back seat to you..?????

been wanting to defund or abolish the police are you..?????

correct, i do not support cold blooded killers.....they are not only the scum of the earth, but whale snot as well. they have no civil rights, did they think of the victims rights..???

you seem to be more for the crime world............i guess law abiding citizens and thier rights and lives, take a back seat to you..?????

been wanting to defund or abolish the police are you..?????
Please. Continue to tell us all how much you hate the Constitution.

Back