testtest

Should grenades, RPGs and Mines be legal?

Frankly you sound a lot like a fed and you will have the honor of being the one and only person on my ignore list.

You offer nothing but your own opinion, which I dare to challenge (in an adult and civil way), and you throw a tantrum and call me anti-constitutional and now a “Fed.”

Sorry folks, this is why some label people in the 2A community as extremists.

I love the Constitution and believe everyone should be able to defend their family and themselves with firearms. The fact that I don’t see hand grenades fitting into that equation apparently makes me some kind of secret agent working for the government. (Cue the black helicopters)

Disagree without being disagreeable folks.

Last edited by a moderator:
You offer nothing but your own opinion, which I dare to challenge (in an adult and civil way), and you throw a tantrum and call me anti-constitutional and now a “Fed.”

Sorry folks, this is why some label people in the 2A community as extremists.

I love the Constitution and believe everyone should be able to defend their family and themselves with firearms. The fact that I don’t see hand grenades fitting into that equation apparently makes me some kind of secret agent working for the government. (Cue the black helicopters)

Disagree without being disagreeable folks.
Be nice Neil.

Perhaps Bob was exhibiting the symptoms of frustration in attempting to right a left leaning 2 A'er?

Last edited by a moderator:
Be nice Neil.

Perhaps Bob was exhibiting the symptoms of frustration in attempting to right a left leaning 2 A'er?
If you mean me, I’m not “left leaning” in any way.

If not agreeing with allowing military explosives to be owned by average citizens makes one “left leaning”…then I think my point about extremism is made.

I think I’ll take a rest from responding and posting here. I thought folks wanted to discuss. I don’t need to be berated for not thinking “correctly”…that’s the way leftists control opinions.

Have a great day.

Back