Show off your 1911

Attachments

• IMG_0414.jpeg
    IMG_0414.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 196
  • IMG_0448.jpg
    IMG_0448.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 194
Mine's the Milspec 1911, and I use ProMag 8rd flush mags; 1 in the gun and 2 in my pouch (with 3 more in the range bag)... The grips are the Springfield "U.S." style walnut, but I have plain walnut, cocobolo "cross cannon" grips, and the spare plastic "cross cannon" grips as well.

My holsters for it are a Blackhawk Improved Serpa Level 2 Retention OWB for EDC, I also have a Fobus paddle holster Level 1 (friction) retention, and a J.N. Ingle Leather snap holster & twin mag pouch with Ostrich accents.

View attachment 56

View attachment 57

Cant seem to get the holster pic to load.
I love those US grips! Have a set on mine as well. Nice pistol

Fantastic !!
Congrats !!
Thank u sir! And to Annil’r and David...
I’ll write up a comparison betw this Vickers MC and the Ronin Operator I got last summer. Til the weather clears and i can get this to the range, it’ll have to be about the features, apparent workmanship, and heft only (maybe as compared to price also). There’s some things I think I’ll love about the Vickers but I do see a couple of Ronin qualities every bit as good or better. For me at least...
Everyone have a Merry and Safe Christmas 🎄!

Thank u sir! And to Annil’r and David...
I’ll write up a comparison betw this Vickers MC and the Ronin Operator I got last summer. Til the weather clears and i can get this to the range, it’ll have to be about the features, apparent workmanship, and heft only (maybe as compared to price also). There’s some things I think I’ll love about the Vickers but I do see a couple of Ronin qualities every bit as good or better. For me at least...
Everyone have a Merry and Safe Christmas 🎄!
Comparing a $100 bill from 2002 to to 2020. Both work just the same and have the same value. 👍👍👍

Back