testtest

Show off your 1911

What do you think of the Ronin? Inquiring minds wanna know...
i think it's terrific!

i started out with a Remington R 1911, which is going to be sold tomorrow in fact, to my buddy, that has shot it a few times, and likes it. he too wants to get into 1911's.

from there, i bought the RIA. then i was able to come up with some money, and went "hog wild" and sprung for the 2 D/W's, and the Ronin. all shoot very well indeed. the R-1911 and the RIA, being on the "cheaper end", were to me, my "low end entry" into the 1911 world. i will be keeping the RIA, as it has only about 100 rounds thru it.

the R-1911, only has 450 rounds thru it.

i do not want to go to the far end of the extreme scale and buy (say) a 1911 over $2,000, but then again, i went and spent a whole lot on a Korth Mongoose Silver color .357 mag revolver.....

the wife hasn't spoken to me in days....for buying that...

so, i'll have to go now and buy the black color, and maybe she will stop talking to me till the day i die..??

hey, my retirement funds..........the kids will be disappointed in what they get in my WILL......NOTHING...!!!!!!

i'll take every last dollar to my grave.!!!!!!

i think it's terrific!

i started out with a Remington R 1911, which is going to be sold tomorrow in fact, to my buddy, that has shot it a few times, and likes it. he too wants to get into 1911's.

from there, i bought the RIA. then i was able to come up with some money, and went "hog wild" and sprung for the 2 D/W's, and the Ronin. all shoot very well indeed. the R-1911 and the RIA, being on the "cheaper end", were to me, my "low end entry" into the 1911 world. i will be keeping the RIA, as it has only about 100 rounds thru it.

the R-1911, only has 450 rounds thru it.

i do not want to go to the far end of the extreme scale and buy (say) a 1911 over $2,000, but then again, i went and spent a whole lot on a Korth Mongoose Silver color .357 mag revolver.....

the wife hasn't spoken to me in days....for buying that...

so, i'll have to go now and buy the black color, and maybe she will stop talking to me till the day i die..??

hey, my retirement funds..........the kids will be disappointed in what they get in my WILL......NOTHING...!!!!!!

i'll take every last dollar to my grave.!!!!!!
You were saying earlier you would like a stainless Colt, my local shop has a Colt Competition model in .45acp for $1199.95, been thinking on it for awhile.

You were saying earlier you would like a stainless Colt, my local shop has a Colt Competition model in .45acp for $1199.95, been thinking on it for awhile.
my LGS as i said does not have the stainless steel, but they did have the "polished" steel, and i did not want that one. price was not a problem, (more than the stainless steel of course), but i just do not want to be polishing off all the fingerprints every nano second.....

too pretty for a range toy. i see that "polished" Colt as a show piece only...

RO Champion.jpg
My range officer champion in 45, my current EDC, because it's too expensive to shoot more than once :D
I also have a Para Ordinance P-14 I will try to post a pic of.

Did you change the trigger on the RO? Never saw one like it, like your Sig, I have a full size Sig, it’s in here also, nice guns.
The trigger is from EGW, also had installed their "ignition kit" which was new springs and a harden sear with that done the reset is great. Also installed a lighter weigh recoil spring. Got it used two years ago for 600.00 out the door and didn't look like it had been shot alot. Oh also put a set of VZ grips on it.

Attachments

• 20210211_180449.jpg
    20210211_180449.jpg
    990 KB · Views: 157
Back