testtest

Show off your 1911

DC01D985-BA26-44C6-B936-839DCE945BC5.jpeg

One off my bucket list…Colt Competition Model .45acp

New today! Picked up today at my LGS. I saw it sitting in an obscure area so I asked about it. Said someone traded it in last night but no knowledge about it. I asked them to call me if it becomes available. An hour later he called and said it's available. I said, "I'll take it...be right there." Can't wait to take it to the range!

IMG_3204.jpg
IMG_3205.jpg
IMG_3206.jpg
IMG_3207.jpg

New today! Picked up today at my LGS. I saw it sitting in an obscure area so I asked about it. Said someone traded it in last night but no knowledge about it. I asked them to call me if it becomes available. An hour later he called and said it's available. I said, "I'll take it...be right there." Can't wait to take it to the range!

Nice score! Lot of character to it!

View attachment 23298View attachment 23299View attachment 23300View attachment 23301
I'd be careful taking such a vintage pistol to the range. Modern ammo can have a lot more pressure than the older stuff. Do you plan on bringing the pistol to a gunsmith to give it a safety check before using it?

View attachment 23298View attachment 23299View attachment 23300View attachment 23301
Beautiful piece. cal 11.25? Is that an Argentine Colt 1911?
The cross hatch on the trigger is really nice.

Back