testtest

Show off your Every Day Carry!

Going through chemo, I had to change my EDC, from pistols G 43X, Sig P365. Now I, EDC my Bulldog .44 Spl. 2.5" & SP101 .357 Mag. I can't rack the 9mm's,and it is my life,so now it's revolvers for my EDC.
Nothing wrong with revolvers for edc. I carry a revolver about 80 percent of the time. Lots of guys here carry them, you do your part they will save your bacon.

You stay strong thru chemo. It's rough I know my wife went thru and so did my dad and both her parents.

If you have trouble with food try plastic utensils it helps with the taste . It was the only way my wife snd dad could eat a meal. Boost helps, and I found my dad loved taco bell refried beans with thier hot sause which he gmdid not like prior, helped get some protein in him. Experiment if you can.

Good luck and prays for you. God I hate cancer..

Nothing wrong with revolvers for edc. I carry a revolver about 80 percent of the time. Lots of guys here carry them, you do your part they will save your bacon.

You stay strong thru chemo. It's rough I know my wife went thru and so did my dad and both her parents.

If you have trouble with food try plastic utensils it helps with the taste . It was the only way my wife snd dad could eat a meal. Boost helps, and I found my dad loved taco bell refried beans with thier hot sause which he gmdid not like prior, helped get some protein in him. Experiment if you can.

Good luck and prays for you. God I hate cancer..
Thanks about the advice on the plastic utensils,I will try those out.

IMG_9478.jpeg
Giving this a go for my main CCW gun, Ruger Max-9 Pro, used, shot it yesterday, flawless, picking it up over weekend

My EDC setups (as soon as Illinois State Police approve my application).

H&K P30SKS in a Stealth Gear holster that proved the reviews right, it really does shoot and recoil like a larger framed handgun and the adjustable grip panels make it fit my hand perfectly. It checks all the boxes; small and easy to conceal, accurate, mild recoil, SA/DA with a lever safety and decocker and fantastic ergonomics. My only complaint about it is the factory “yellow blob” front sights but that has been remedied with Night Fision night sights.
(yes I know the snap cap in the pic is in the magazine backwards, it’s a nod to H&K’s advertising blunder)

CZ P07 with some Cajun Gun Works goodies and Night Fision sights in an Alien Gear holster that I bought to use as an EDC until I discovered the P30SKS. I’m a huge fan of CZ and H&K and the P07 will probably be in the jacket weather rotation.

Attachments

• IMG_4167.jpeg
    IMG_4167.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 78
  • IMG_4166.jpeg
    IMG_4166.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 74
  • IMG_4006.jpeg
    IMG_4006.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 78
This has been my primary EDC for about 30 years now. Lightly modified 1959 Colt Commander .45acp.
DSCN0482.JPG

Other guns I routinely carry are a S&W 642 and a Colt Mustang XSP.
However, I recently purchaced the new Girsan MC P35 PI. This is their Commander sized version of the Hi-Power. I really like it and plan to put it in the carry line up. ;)

IMG_0336.JPG

Last edited:
3BF80063-9C0C-40F0-BE65-8DEF5682717F.jpeg

These two have been the usual suspects recently depending on what I am I doing. Really have liked the stealth gear holster. I will likely buy one for the p365. Yesterday I did carry the RO compact in the don hume pcch and I almost forgot how nice that actually rides.

Back