testtest

Show off your Every Day Carry!

Newest gift from the wife. .45ACP S&W Performance Center Shield with red dot. Pretty slick and shoots awesome.
SW.jpg

SHTF around Louisville, things are getting bad. I still don't go out without my Rock Island in my pocket, but depending on where I'm going I also carry my 1911. Had a small IWB holster, kind of "fits all" type but didn't like it at all. Finished up my new IWB back holster and it is comfortable.

View attachment 9029

View attachment 9030

View attachment 9031
I would like to suggest a gun belt to reduce the sag I see in your current belt. I purchased one from Crossbreed and it definitely helped with that issue and it turns out that it is actually more comfortable to carry now.

Yeeeeep should have seen what I cut out of that picture, would have hurt your eyes. I have a better belt, just stuck it in for a quick pic.

I would like to suggest a gun belt to reduce the sag I see in your current belt. I purchased one from Crossbreed and it definitely helped with that issue and it turns out that it is actually more comfortable to carry now.

No kidding, a dedicated gun belt, one designed to hold/carry a gun makes a difference vs a “Walmart” belt. No saying the poster with the 1911 has that style belt but a Crossbreed like yours and mine, which I’ve had for years or a Bigfoot or Wilderness or whichever, just one that is designed to carry the weight will make a difference.

Here’s my paddle holster from Concealmentexpress.com for my Canik TP9SF. For a larger and heavy gun this holster does its job quite well my gun belt from Thebeltman.net. I am very impressed with it so far and am considering the same brand for my Ronin. Just lookin for other options from the group here.

Attachments

• 862EC86D-D2EC-417A-B289-2B8CF3C15934.jpeg
    862EC86D-D2EC-417A-B289-2B8CF3C15934.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 247
I made two more additions to my EDC. I decided on a Crossbreed Gideon pocket mag carrier and a Surefire Stiletto to round things out. Of course, cannot forget my CCL and key fob.View attachment 8053
IMG_20200924_125524_01.jpg
New additions to my EDC. I switched from the XD-S Mod.2 to the XD-M Elite 3.8 Compact, because I realized that the grip was just too small for me. I went with cowhide this time for my holster and mag carrier, because the horsehide was really stiff.

View attachment 10433New additions to my EDC. I went with cowhide this time, because the horsehide was really stiff.
Once it’s broken in the horsehide is significantly softer than cowhide. Although frankly I have both ( in MiniTuck) and I don’t particularly favor one over the other. They’re both very comfortable. In fact I’m wearing a .40 in a cowhide mini tuck right now. Also a level 3A vest. 😳😉 Extra mag in front left pocket and another in the truck.

Once it’s broken in the horsehide is significantly softer than cowhide. Although frankly I have both ( in MiniTuck) and I don’t particularly favor one over the other. They’re both very comfortable. In fact I’m wearing a .40 in a cowhide mini tuck right now. Also a level 3A vest. 😳😉 Extra mag in front left pocket and another in the truck.
Thanks, I never knew that.

Back