testtest

Show off your Every Day Carry!

How do you like the 3.8 compact?

Thank you for the post. I always look fo minimalist stuff, and I never ran into that Trayvax wallet. I run a thin line similar wallet generic from amazon, but that looks sweet.

Thanks! I've only been carrying the 3.8 compact for about a week now, but after getting a couple of hundred rounds down range I'm really liking it. I can get all my fingers on the 14 + 1 mag with the mag well removed, which is pretty nice. Used to conceal carry a Kimber Micro 9, and while the XD-M isn't quite as compact as that was, I get to pack twice as much ammo. Plus the Micro 9 was really finicky with the ammo it would shoot reliably, while the XDM will eat anything I feed it. Very happy to have made the change.

Yeah, Trayvax makes rugged, quality stuff. Switching to a minimal front pocket wallet is totally the way to go.

My EDC is this Sig P365 now.

68621489_2386779364734125_737015829647851520_n.jpg

I got a new one in for the EDC rotation earlier this week. I haven't had a chance to take it to the range yet but hoping to this weekend if my job schedule will allow it...probably not....but I can hope....

IMG_2338.jpg
IMG_2339.jpg
IMG_2343.jpg

This is my new CZ P10S 9mm. So far, I like it, it feels a bit strange in my hand due to I've been carrying my Shield 45 for quite a while now and this CZ has little in common with the Shield as far as shape, weight, or ergonomics. I have to say, it's one of the best built 9mm handguns I've ever owned. CZ definitely builds them to last, the internal components are machined very nicely and the handgun feels like it could handle any ammo you run thru it. I purchased some Henning Group mag extensions for a +1 on the stock 12 round mag and the mag extensions are very high quality. They look as though they were manufactured by CZ for this particular pistol, but they also fit on the P10C apparently for a +2 extension. Either way, it allows me to get my oversized paws around the grip comfortably while giving my pinky enough real estate to get that firm grip that I have to have to shoot accurately. Without the mag extensions I would be selling this handgun, the grip is just too short for my hand but the mag extensions make it just about right. I've wanted a CZ ever since 1999. My concealed carry instructor was carrying a CZ, not sure what the model was, but it was one of the coolest looking handguns I'd ever seen and he swore up and down that it was the most accurate handgun he'd ever owned. So, the CZ has been a long time coming. We'll see how it runs this weekend.

I got a new one in for the EDC rotation earlier this week. I haven't had a chance to take it to the range yet but hoping to this weekend if my job schedule will allow it...probably not....but I can hope....

View attachment 10825View attachment 10826View attachment 10827

This is my new CZ P10S 9mm. So far, I like it, it feels a bit strange in my hand due to I've been carrying my Shield 45 for quite a while now and this CZ has little in common with the Shield as far as shape, weight, or ergonomics. I have to say, it's one of the best built 9mm handguns I've ever owned. CZ definitely builds them to last, the internal components are machined very nicely and the handgun feels like it could handle any ammo you run thru it. I purchased some Henning Group mag extensions for a +1 on the stock 12 round mag and the mag extensions are very high quality. They look as though they were manufactured by CZ for this particular pistol, but they also fit on the P10C apparently for a +2 extension. Either way, it allows me to get my oversized paws around the grip comfortably while giving my pinky enough real estate to get that firm grip that I have to have to shoot accurately. Without the mag extensions I would be selling this handgun, the grip is just too short for my hand but the mag extensions make it just about right. I've wanted a CZ ever since 1999. My concealed carry instructor was carrying a CZ, not sure what the model was, but it was one of the coolest looking handguns I'd ever seen and he swore up and down that it was the most accurate handgun he'd ever owned. So, the CZ has been a long time coming. We'll see how it runs this weekend.
have you looked at the XDM Elite 9mm 3.8 yet? it has a great feel to it and is backed by one of the greatest manufactures IMHO.

View attachment 10825View attachment 10826View attachment 10827

Not that anyone really cares, but I ended up trading this CZ P10S straight across for a CZ P10C. No matter how much I shot it, it just felt too small in my hands. I very much tried to like it but I just could not. I put it up for sale or trade on local gun sale sight and a guy contacted me who had a brand new P10C who said pretty much the same thing about his that it seemed too big for his hand. Anyway, we ended meeting at a local gun Shop. He loved the P10S and I absolutely loved the P10C, just felt much better suited to my hands. We ended up trading straight across. I put TruGlo TFX PRO tritium/fiber optic sights on it and it's an absolute tack driver at 10 yards. Probably the best trade I've ever made with firearms, it was definitely a win-win for both of us.

Attachments

• IMG_2380.jpg
    IMG_2380.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 204
Not that anyone really cares, but I ended up trading this CZ P10S straight across for a CZ P10C. No matter how much I shot it, it just felt too small in my hands. I very much tried to like it but I just could not. I put it up for sale or trade on local gun sale sight and a guy contacted me who had a brand new P10C who said pretty much the same thing about his that it seemed too big for his hand. Anyway, we ended meeting at a local gun Shop. He loved the P10S and I absolutely loved the P10C, just felt much better suited to my hands. We ended up trading straight across. I put TruGlo TFX PRO tritium/fiber optic sights on it and it's an absolute tack driver at 10 yards. Probably the best trade I've ever made with firearms, it was definitely a win-win for both of us.
Sidebar on getting the P10C, it's a great gun for concealed carry. I had always wanted to try Talon grips and the stippling is pretty aggressive on the P10C. Found out I'm not a fan of the Talon grips. Nothing bad to complain about as far as quality or ease of installation, I just didn't like the way the grips felt on the handgun. I got the moss colored ones and they matched the handgun very well, made sure to use a hair dryer to warm the grips up and everything but just not a fan of the Talons. Guess I'm just weird, everyone I've spoken with about them raves about them...

Back