testtest

Sig Has a Lawsuit

Personally when I was in military I was known to be "bat **** crazy". With this in mind if someone wanted me to use, carry, or purchase a P320 I would take them to get their head examined! Has Sig brainwashed so many people to leave doubt that this gun is safe? Maybe they are a great gunmaker but when it comes to the P320 they made a turd, plain and simple.
Lets keep in mind, this is just over a hundred incidents out of 100's of thousands of pistols sold/fielded.

The issue appears to be one of those things that the internet just divvy's up as Fan Boi's and Haters. Everyone picks a side and becomes emotionally invested. Totally discarding out of hand any evidence contradicting their position.

IMO, its not enough to declare the pistol a failure, yet. Its also enough evidence it shouldn't be ignored, there could very well be a serious problem with this pistol. Sig had better get to the bottom of it. It might not be a design problem, it could be a quality control problem.

Personally, the P320 lack of safety features is the reason I would never buy one. I do own a civilian version of the P320 M18, that has a manual safety lever. There are none M17/M18 P320's that do have a manual safety lever, but they are a very small minority.

In response to a much earlier post that I am too lazy to go back and find and reply to, My EDC might go 2-4 weeks without clearing. I do clear, clean as needed, but I leave it as-is for extended periods of time on purpose (re-chambering rounds is bad, and I have no need to clear as much as others around children). My EDC is always chambered except for extraordinary circumstances...and it's a Sig (P365). I exchange mags twice every day, but rarely clear the round in the chamber except when it goes to the range.

Back