testtest

Sig Has a Lawsuit

With a few people complaining about this do you think that there might be some truth to all of this? I don't see how it can happen but I don't think this many people are lying about it or maybe I am just stupid.
there are a bunch of guntubers that have done videos showing exactly how it happens. My SO bought a 320 tac ops when they first came out without consulting me because she thought it looked cool. what a POS.

I don’t know, I really can’t see the 320 with a manual safety going off, but the others, not sure, but if you read this part, still say someone may have pulled the trigger, but can’t say for sure since I wasn’t there.

“The lawsuit, filed Wednesday in U.S. federal court in Concord, New Hampshire, says there have been over 100 incidents of the P320 pistol unintentionally discharging when the user believed they did not pull the trigger.”

Not every striker fired hammerless semi's can be Glock perfect drop safe.
7D8C7578-8144-4490-9E85-F9F284BCDFF7.jpeg

I’ve said it on other posts on this subject:
The amount of Law Enforcement agencies around the country and the Military Branches that have Negligent discharges is staggering..
and a lot dont get reported.
Even those that do, the number is large.

Those “trained” professionals sometimes aren’t so adept at firearms.

Ever wonder why grenade training is in a pit …
Not everyone is a rocket scientist

Also, when it does happen, if it does, it doesn’t take long for them to join the band wagon and say I didn’t pull the trigger and I’ll sue like others have done, just the way it is in todays world, take the easy way out and don’t take responsibility

Back