testtest

Sig Sauer P320X Compact 9mm

Went ahead and ordered a couple of extra mags, Talon grips, and a new holster, so I guess I'm committed now...lol Looking forward to getting my hands on this one, never owned a Sig Sauer but I've always wanted one.
Congrats !!

Down the road, give that Wilson Combat lower mod a look over.
Lots of great ergonomic enhancements that make the 320 even better.

Congrats !!

Down the road, give that Wilson Combat lower mod a look over.
Lots of great ergonomic enhancements that make the 320 even better.

I'll definitely look into it and thanks again for the pics and info sir.

I don’t own that P320, I have an X5 Legion (along with a couple other Sigs) and I would’t hesitate to jump on a good deal like that. I also have thousands of rounds through my X5 and haven’t had it go bang without my finger. Check the year of manufacture and if it’s prior to 2019 and hasn’t had the update done to it, do yourself a favor and send it into Sig for the free sear update. I understand that they are turning them round very quickly Better to have that peace of mind, IMO.
I got the serial number from my friend I'm buying it from, went to Sig's sight where you can enter the serial number to see the trigger status, it's already been upgraded or didn't need it. They don't really expound but it looks like this one is good to go.

Picked up the newest member of my handgun family this weekend. Didn't get a chance to try it out yet, but it feels great in my hand. It needs some Talon grips which I'll be installing tonight. I'm not sure if it actually needs them, but I think I'm biased toward putting Talons on every handgun I own since they work so well. I've yet to own a handgun that Talons didn't make the grip feel more even and grippy, not sure if that's a word but it is for this post....Overall the feel of the Sig is great. Trigger is lighter than any striker fired trigger I've ever shot previously, very little resistance with this flat trigger which is bit new to me so I'll have to fire many rounds to make sure I'm comfortable with it. It's definitely one of the sleekest looking handguns I've ever owned and I'm very pleased to add it to my collection.

Sig Sauer P320 XC 10-4-21.jpg
Sig Sauer P320 XC 10-4-21.jpg

Picked up the newest member of my handgun family this weekend. Didn't get a chance to try it out yet, but it feels great in my hand. It needs some Talon grips which I'll be installing tonight. I'm not sure if it actually needs them, but I think I'm biased toward putting Talons on every handgun I own since they work so well. I've yet to own a handgun that Talons didn't make the grip feel more even and grippy, not sure if that's a word but it is for this post....Overall the feel of the Sig is great. Trigger is lighter than any striker fired trigger I've ever shot previously, very little resistance with this flat trigger which is bit new to me so I'll have to fire many rounds to make sure I'm comfortable with it. It's definitely one of the sleekest looking handguns I've ever owned and I'm very pleased to add it to my collection.

View attachment 21052View attachment 21052
Congrats! You wont regret it.

Congrats !!! It finally arrived👍

The modular design is awesome. Factory and aftermarket parts, slides, grip modules etc. abound altho you might have to get on the notify list.
Your only limited by your imagination and your wallet.

Here is an all metal X Compact that was an FCU build. SIG pro cut slide. factory barrel. Icarus aluminum grip module.
Remove the plate to accept a Delta Point Pro or SIG Romeo1 Pro.
20210812_195137.jpg

Same pistol with a 21 round mag in it. For people that like packing alot of rounds a 15 in the gun and a pair of 21's in a mag holder are pretty popular. On my AXG HD gun I have a 21 with a Taran Tacticle +5 base bad for 26 +1
Like I said sky is the limit.
20211004_222437.jpg

Here is a full size Icarus grip module (for the 4.7 slide) with an Agency Arms 3.9 inch slide, threaded barrel and an AC compensator. This configuration is popular as the comp looks like its part of the pistol and doesnt hang off the end.
Just looks right.
I also like how the mag funnel is built into the grip. Sleek and sexy IMO.
Notice the rear dovetail is cut forward of the optic allowing the optic to move to the rear and helping to keep the brass and the fouling/oil off your optic.
Like someone said, legos for men!

This one is not mine but a members on another forum.
thumbnail_20210915_111326.jpg

Here are a few links you might find useful.

And it is what model?

And it is what model?
P320 X Compact.

Keystone I really like the part in your signature about your sleep number. :ROFLMAO:

Just to add fuel to the fire here is the night stand gun in home defense mode.
A P320 AXG Classic. Sigs factory all metal version.
Trijicon Dual Illuminated amber dot. (no batteries required)
Olight Baldr Mini. Added the mag well from Armory Craft. More so the pistol looks proportioned properly with the extended mags than anything else.
20211005_191001.jpg

The amber dot in daylight...
20210803_193940.jpg

I like the feel of a good heavy pistol (long as Im not carrying it)
This one doesnt disappoint. right around 44 ounces with the 21 round mag and mag well.
51-27-jpg.616572-1.jpg

Wish they would make the sub compact exchange kits for these again. I'm limited to 10 rounds so spending $$ for all of the fancy upgrades for me isn't worth it.

So what trigger kit can I get that will give me a snap, vs the roll off type trigger pull. I can’t stand the trigger pull of the 320/365.

So on a Glock/XD/SW you pull the trigger and you get to a distinct point and a glass rod breaks to fire the pistol.

On the Sig you pull the trigger and you start to bend a half cooked carrot that bends and then breaks.

Every 320 I have had, I got rid of them because of the trigger. Well, now that the AXG frames are available I am going to build one. I was gifted a 80% jig, so the plan was to gucci me one up really nice from the ground up. After looking at the prices parts kits etc I said screw. Perfect timing I found found a deal on donor pistol 440 for a whole pistol. Bonus I can sell the slide and barrel and end up cheaper than making it or even dealer price. So what triggers do you guys recommend?

So what trigger kit can I get that will give me a snap, vs the roll off type trigger pull. I can’t stand the trigger pull of the 320/365.

So on a Glock/XD/SW you pull the trigger and you get to a distinct point and a glass rod breaks to fire the pistol.

On the Sig you pull the trigger and you start to bend a half cooked carrot that bends and then breaks.

Every 320 I have had, I got rid of them because of the trigger. Well, now that the AXG frames are available I am going to build one. I was gifted a 80% jig, so the plan was to gucci me one up really nice from the ground up. After looking at the prices parts kits etc I said screw. Perfect timing I found found a deal on donor pistol 440 for a whole pistol. Bonus I can sell the slide and barrel and end up cheaper than making it or even dealer price. So what triggers do you guys recommend?
Heard great things on these adjustable triggers. Have not gotten one yet, but in the budget very soon.

I have not tried their P320 triggers, but my gray guns SRT for my p229 is amazing…

Back