testtest

Sig Sauer Sues Attorney for Defamation

Not a fan of the Sig Sauer demeanor toward the public and outsiders. They seem to think everyone is stupid but them and handle people with an air of contempt.

Sig addressed the issue with the 320 long ago.
The resulting firearms are safe.
I have 4 P320’s in various forms and the safety of them doesn't even come to mind

Ammo on the other hand … 😜😆
Interesting. I was at my favorite Pawn Shop last week and they had 2 tone P320(3.9 inch barrel) and I seriously considered putting it on layaway. It felt great in my hand(not as good as my Beretta APX, but close)...:)

I'm still thinking about driving to the Pawn Shop tomorrow to see if the P320 is still for sale...:) I really liked the feel of it.

Not a fan of the Sig Sauer demeanor toward the public and outsiders. They seem to think everyone is stupid but them and handle people with an air of contempt.
I understand.
I rode a Harley Davidson for several years. I disliked how many Harley Riders acted toward non-Harley riders. When I had my Harley(Softail Custom), I also owned a BMW K100LT motorcycle. Many times I'd be on the BMW and I'd be waiving at all other motorcycles on the road. Once in a while I'd have a Harley rider give me the bird. I always thought that was so stupid.

Usually people who own a particular brand and are snooty, are jerks in other areas of their lives. They're just jerks who happen to own a Sig Sauer or Harley Davidson. It's not the fault of the product in my humble opinion.

As a follow up to my other posts I remember specifically when this issue first hit the forum that in another thread was an attachment that had information on the possible issue with the very minimal amount of sear
engagement that “could if” suffered a significant blow cause the sear to disengage allowing the gun to fire, I’ve not seen since then any further information on that possibility.
This happens with Glocks, add in a sticky/over greased drop safety and this could occur. But the 320‘s frames are really flexible, the trigger pack is only held in with metal in the front. The back sits in a pocket. It’s easy to imagine tolerances in that one in a million gun add up and some bad things can happen. Interesting I have never heard of the metal frame versions ever having a problem.

Interesting first post @katherinewalker. Welcome to the forum. Why is Sig defending the 2nd amendment and defending itself against what, to date, appear to be frivolous lawsuits mutually exclusive. The use of the term “intimidating lawyers” seems a bit colored to me. I’d like to hear more about this intimidating.

For transparency, I own multiple Sig handguns - a couple of which are P320s - and I have 100% confidence in them.

Interesting first post @katherinewalker. Welcome to the forum. Why is Sig defending the 2nd amendment and defending itself against what, to date, appear to be frivolous lawsuits mutually exclusive. The use of the term “intimidating lawyers” seems a bit colored to me. I’d like to hear more about this intimidating.

For transparency, I own multiple Sig handguns - a couple of which are P320s - and I have 100% confidence in them.
It’s an interesting first post alright. Even money says she’s a lawyer working for the firm she linked.

Mike @tacticalconsiderations did an in-depth explanation on the redesigned FCU for the P320. Seems safe enough if the new FCU functions as designed. I still prefer another layer of safety on my EDC.

I read this and his previous article and watched the linked video. I especially found the video informative and compelling. It seems highly likely that these "un-comanded discharges" were human error.

SIG is a target since they landed such a big share of the LE and military market. Glock is pissed and I put nothing past them and other competitors.

I would point out that when Glock first hit the market in the early 80's there were many unintended dischages. "Glock Leg" and worse became a too frequent occurrence. Because of fingers on triggers.

I investigated a some negligent discharges over the years and "it just went off" is generally BS in quality firearms. Something pulls the trigger.

Back