testtest

Singer “Meatloaf” Dies

I’m finding articles that he was extremely ill with Covid-19 as well as being unvaccinated, he told friends that although he was scared to die he was more against government control.
Very sad.

Nah, it's just stupid. I totally agree with him about lockdowns and mandates, but we also know for a fact vaccination significantly lessens the effects of C-19. We also know that fat people and people with 4 or more co-morbidities account for 75% of the deaths.

Nah, it's just stupid. I totally agree with him about lockdowns and mandates, but we also know for a fact vaccination significantly lessens the effects of C-19. We also know that fat people and people with 4 or more co-morbidities account for 75% of the deaths.
Perhaps, but many people do "stupid" things when they are passionate about a subject or are scared, the events of the past few years are wonderful examples, BLM riots, defunding police, empty grocery stores, all manner of things pandemic related. Does not make the end results any less sad. Not to me at least.

When your personal defiance endangers others, so to make a drastic change in subject....
where are you shooting today?
Being unvaccinated doesn't endanger others. It is painfully obvious these days that you can still contract and spread the virus if you're vaccinated. In fact we have known that all long, the CDC said as much. People who get upset and rail against unvaccinated people ( or in Howard Stern's case, advocate for locking them up and even killing them) are self serving, virtue signaling morons. Period.

Perhaps, but many people do "stupid" things when they are passionate about a subject or are scared, the events of the past few years are wonderful examples, BLM riots, defunding police, empty grocery stores, all manner of things pandemic related. Does not make the end results any less sad. Not to me at least.

Yeah I guess. It's sad in the same way that Custer being an arrogant CS and getting himself killed was sad.

Being unvaccinated doesn't endanger others. It is painfully obvious these days that you can still contract and spread the virus if you're vaccinated. In fact we have known that all long, the CDC said as much.
True. There's no guarantee the vax would have saved him. Fully vaxed, fully "boosted" people are dying of covid every day. It's not even remarkable anymore, it's just something that is.

I celebrate Meat Loaf's life and art. He had a good run and brought a lot of happiness into the world. We should all do so well with our lives.

Back