testtest

So, does more money equal better weapon?

Y’all maht be into somethin’ thar, Killy Bob.

Gimme a break, your people sailed to the new world with more shoemakers than hunters and farmers and then had to rely on the indigenous folk to keep you alive - and look what happened to them.

Meanwhile, my people were building great cathedrals and institutes of learning and oh, by the way, had knocked out a little document called the Magna Carta 600 years before you crashed into your rock at Plymouth.

😎🤔🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
IMG_2576.gif

it's been my "observation" that those 1911 sites are "snobbish" towards low/mid priced 1911's.

and if you don't own an expensive wrist watch, or a diamond encrusted pocket knife, or drink the highest dollar bourbon, you're dirt poor, and shouldn't even be on those sites.....

just' saying, from what i have "observed"
yes sort of like the guys at the trap range with 5k double barrel shotguns made in ITALY, complete with fur lined case, they still get waxed by a old pump shotgun on occasion :love:
but they are nice to look at

Hmm... Some of my expensive guns have been highly decorated and are eye candy as well as being a functional tool. I also have spent considerable money in the past to end up with truly custom guns over the years, like cut down 1911s in the late 1960s and 1970s to create concealable pieces not available from manufacturers, or my Ruger Speed Six conversion to a ported short barrel 5 shot .44 special.

I'm not sure where this fits into the discussion. :unsure:

Back