testtest

So will SPA move now that the Communist state of IL has outlawed Assault Rifles?

But they announced he had Alzheimer’s 4 or 5 years after he left…and in the early 1990’s, they didn’t have the early diagnostic tools they have today; he had it for years before diagnosis.
Just saw Reagan's farewell speech at the end of his term in 89 (today back then) on the news.

I'm very aware of the signs of dementia since my Mom has it. In his speech he was perfectly coherent & I saw no signs of any debilitation.

Considering he passed away 15 years later please provide proof vs. conjecture that he had dementia before being diagnosed with it. Basically you can't.

Just a follow up I just noticed that it states Sec. 24-1.9. Manufacture, possession, delivery, sale, and purchase of assault weapons. I didn't read any further but that seems to me SPA will be required to stop manufacturing.

Just a follow up I just noticed that it states Sec. 24-1.9. Manufacture, possession, delivery, sale, and purchase of assault weapons. I didn't read any further but that seems to me SPA will be required to stop manufacturing.
Additional follow up someone mentioned earlier they can still sell to Law Enforcement, per the law they can only Manufacture/sale for them, any other manufacturing would be illegal, but then again I'm not a lawyer.

16​
(7) Manufacture, transportation, or sale of weapons,
17​
attachments, or ammunition to persons authorized under
18​
subdivisions (1) through (6) of this subsection (e) to
19​
possess those items.

Additional follow up someone mentioned earlier they can still sell to Law Enforcement, per the law they can only Manufacture/sale for them, any other manufacturing would be illegal, but then again I'm not a lawyer.

16​
(7) Manufacture, transportation, or sale of weapons,
17​
attachments, or ammunition to persons authorized under
18​
subdivisions (1) through (6) of this subsection (e) to
19​
possess those items.
They can sell to law enforcement and to other states.

Just said the same in another thread on this. Just ask Marlin how a move can go. Things are just now starting to look a bit up.
The reason Marlin’s quality went down hill is because it was Remington that bought the company and the guy in charge of the acquisition was a moron, I know first hand because I was there and saw it happen. In fact because of what Remington did to the Manufacturing process quality started to decline extensively before the move when Marlin was still in North Haven CT.
It only got worse when they moved the manufacturing process to New York.

The reason Marlin’s quality went down hill is because it was Remington that bought the company and the guy in charge of the acquisition was a moron, I know first hand because I was there and saw it happen. In fact because of what Remington did to the Manufacturing process quality started to decline extensively before the move when Marlin was still in North Haven CT.
It only got worse when they moved the manufacturing process to New York.
Remington did it to DPMS and Bushmaster also. When R took DPMS out of St Cloud, MN to I think TN??? They killed one of the largest AR manufactures in the country in 5-10 years IIRC.

Don't know why they would be marked Arkansas, there was a lot of sales and companies bought. remington ammo plant was bought and still uses the remington name here. the ammo plant has been here a long time. i'll do some research on it.

Moving a manufacturing plant has nothing to do with north or south...it is precisely what has been alluded to...the loss of expertise in running the machines and inspecting the product being manufactured. A company in my industry was bought-out and moved from Nebraska to Wisconsin, and the products made in that Nebraska facility were FAR superior to the units coming out of the newly relocated plant in WI. Enough of the key employees did NOT relocate, and quality suffered for decades. Without a near-100% staff relocation of skilled positions, it is almost inevitable.

I have no comments on SA moving...I have no idea what processes they do in IL that we would define for this argument as skilled, vs. parts made by vendors and simply assembled in IL.
Very well said, sir!
That this North/South 'thing' still exists in the 21st Century is the direct result of all the divisive noise that's been in our face these few decades. It's even reached that point where friends are no longer friends and even blood kin don't speak any more. Historically "we the people" have been referred to as 'the common herd', and man, have we ever living up to that reference. Sadly, we've allowed the lines between admiration and trust to become so blurred that many of us have even forgotten that trust is earned - and blind trust should never be asked for nor given. Unification is the goal of leadership - division is the goal of an agenda (other than the good of 'we the people'.

Just saw Reagan's farewell speech at the end of his term in 89 (today back then) on the news.

I'm very aware of the signs of dementia since my Mom has it. In his speech he was perfectly coherent & I saw no signs of any debilitation.

Considering he passed away 15 years later please provide proof vs. conjecture that he had dementia before being diagnosed with it. Basically you can't.
Actually, that's a very good point. To have done such a great job at selling his trickledown economics con, he HAD to have had all of his cylinders running.

Last edited:
Back