testtest

So.......

i think that no matter the amount of signatures on forms saying this could be very dangerous, and one could die, and you can't sue us, do you still wanna do this...??

is gonna get sued to the heavens.

that video is gonna pave the way for those nuclear lawsuit verdicts.
I'm not a lawyer, but lawyers Ive talked to decades ago have said those waivers/memos aren't worth the paper they're written on. Oceangate will get sued; count on it.

You know, on reflection…maybe we’re being a bit too thick skinned…
230DF249-12DC-4DF1-8599-3DFA6769E5E9.jpeg

I suspect that when they lost contact with it, 1 hour and 45 minutes into the dive on Sunday, is probably when it imploded. Of course, the "news" has to sensationalize it. "A Catastrophic Implosion". As if there are varying degrees of implosion? An implosion and explosion, by definition, are catastrophic. Twits.

Most likely that pressure only lasted a second...
I either read or heard on TV sometime late last night I think (don't think it was dreaming), that if in fact implosion was the end result, it would take about 2-4 nano seconds. Now I can't vouch for that, but I do know a nano second is a mighty short period of time. It was also said that at the estimated depth they were at when the 1 hr 45 min loss of all comms occurred, the pressure would have been about 4000psi on the vessel. I haven't taken the time nor effort to double check these numbers, just sayin'.... those are some serious numbers!

I either read or heard on TV sometime late last night I think (don't think it was dreaming), that if in fact implosion was the end result, it would take about 2-4 nano seconds. Now I can't vouch for that, but I do know a nano second is a mighty short period of time. It was also said that at the estimated depth they were at when the 1 hr 45 min loss of all comms occurred, the pressure would have been about 4000psi on the vessel. I haven't taken the time nor effort to double check these numbers, just sayin'.... those are some serious numbers!
Yeah, when I said a second it was just basically a figure of speech indicating a very short time. In actual time it happens so fast they were unlikely to have ever realized it was happening. If there were no other issues other than a pressure breech they may have never known a thing other than they were getting close to Titanic.

Back