testtest

Solar Eclipse…..

We're in the path of the 100% totality, and one of the cities the furthest North, which is supposed to have the best views. We're expecting an additional 250300 thousand people , in a city of 100 thousand (200 thousand in the whole county). We're calling it the Apoc-eclipse. They're calling for massive traffic, multi-hour delays, etc... Watch parties all over.

Most businesses are shut down. My daughter's placed closed for the day. We were told to "plan accordingly". I am just taking the day off, and the 4 of us (my wife is a stay at home mom that home schools our youngest) are just staying in watching movies, and we'll watch God's marvel from our house.

Nasa has a live broadcast from the Indianapolis Motor Speedway for the eclipse.
They have sold >50,000 tickets for the event.

Watch the NASA broadcast if you can't be here:

Monday, April 8
1 p.m.—2024 Total Solar Eclipse: Through the Eyes of NASA livestream on NASA+
1 p.m.—2024 Total Solar Eclipse: Through the Eyes of NASA live telescope feed on NASA+

435890537_1880052272443455_3009422559699002746_n.jpg

What are you talking about? I take just about whatever meds I can get my hands on! Why just last night me and the Beatles and that Gilmour dude from Pink Floyd were enjoying some Hindu Kush. I was gonna invite you but Lennon said he wear no shoeshine, he got toe-jam football. He got monkey finger, he shoot coca-cola. So we called @Bassbob instead but he was busy in the basement cleaning his shotguns and @KillerFord1977 was off in the woods striking fear in the hearts of turkeys and then Jimi showed up with some Purple Haze and I don’t remember much after that.
Ok, did you hit your head again???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

What are you talking about? I take just about whatever meds I can get my hands on! Why just last night me and the Beatles and that Gilmour dude from Pink Floyd were enjoying some Hindu Kush. I was gonna invite you but Lennon said he wear no shoeshine, he got toe-jam football. He got monkey finger, he shoot coca-cola. So we called @Bassbob instead but he was busy in the basement cleaning his shotguns and @KillerFord1977 was off in the woods striking fear in the hearts of turkeys and then Jimi showed up with some Purple Haze and I don’t remember much after that.
I'm so spun up naturally that strong coffee and Turkish tobacco are about all I can do nowadays!

last newport meme.jpg

There are only three WB 57s left in the world and NASA will be flying two of them during the solar eclipse out of Ellington Field in Texas. WB 57s are special and used for these experiments because they can fly above most of the atmosphere. They’ll fly between 50,000 and 60,000 feet and follow the path of totality. At that altitude, there isn’t as much dust or dirt to diminish the quality of imagery so scientists can see infrared light from the sun that you can’t see from the ground.

Back