testtest

Some thoughts on mass shooters

There is no logical reason for stories like these to be national headlines, they are local stories. Liberal politicians and the blood thirsty media blow these events out of proportion for their own gain... they glamorize the criminals, and don't give a crap about the victims.

The bloodthirsty media has done more to fill young skulls full of mush with death, injury, and violence than any movie or video game ever has. The media is marketing these kinds of events, and that's why we see an uptick in mayhem across the land, and around the world.

The skill of self defense should be part of everybody's education, but it isn't because power hungry politicians need a victim class of sheeple to rule over.

There is no logical reason for stories like these to be national headlines, they are local stories. Liberal politicians and the blood thirsty media blow these events out of proportion for their own gain... they glamorize the criminals, and don't give a crap about the victims.

The bloodthirsty media has done more to fill young skulls full of mush with death, injury, and violence than any movie or video game ever has. The media is marketing these kinds of events, and that's why we see an uptick in mayhem across the land, and around the world.

The skill of self defense should be part of everybody's education, but it isn't because power hungry politicians need a victim class of sheeple to rule over.
They are mostly routine shootings in liberal run cities that ordinarily they don’t want you to see. They’re just parading them as “ Mass shootings”.

They are mostly routine shootings in liberal run cities that ordinarily they don’t want you to see. They’re just parading them as “ Mass shootings”.
Yes the FBI crime report defines a mass shooting as an incident where four or more people are shot. That definition fits most gang shootouts down in the hood. In my view there are distinct categories of mass shooters. First is the deranged random shooter who is just out to kill and get a body count who attacks soft targets. Those are the least frequent but they get the most attention because of the number of helpless victims. Second is domestic related where there is a single targeted individual and others are collateral damage. Third is workplace related where the shooter is retaliating for some work related grievance and there are collateral victims. And fourth is rival gang shootings where there is wild undisciplined shooting and collateral damage, and those are by far the most prevalent of mass shooter events. The first three categories the shooter typically doesn't expect to survive the event. In the fourth category it is just a feature of a criminal enterprise. The motivations of those actors are very different, and prevention strategies need to be very different.

Yes the FBI crime report defines a mass shooting as an incident where four or more people are shot. That definition fits most gang shootouts down in the hood. In my view there are distinct categories of mass shooters. First is the deranged random shooter who is just out to kill and get a body count who attacks soft targets. Those are the least frequent but they get the most attention because of the number of helpless victims. Second is domestic related where there is a single targeted individual and others are collateral damage. Third is workplace related where the shooter is retaliating for some work related grievance and there are collateral victims. And fourth is rival gang shootings where there is wild undisciplined shooting and collateral damage, and those are by far the most prevalent of mass shooter events. The first three categories the shooter typically doesn't expect to survive the event. In the fourth category it is just a feature of a criminal enterprise. The motivations of those actors are very different, and prevention strategies need to be very different.
Thanks for your concise summary, and it helps me to put the recent shooting incidents in context. Agree with "prevention strategies need to be very different."

So my opinion is following the Uvalde tragedy the so called “mass shootings” were done by gangs in gang wars where innocent citizens got got caught up in however the media won’t talk about that when they can just call it what it
(IS NOT) another mass shooting.

Foster, create and encourage a dystopian environment. Resist proven methods to reduce crime. Use latest crisis to provide "solutions" to their self-created situation. Enlist Hollywood and ineffective politicians to clamor for gun control and have the complicit media to flood print and airways with the "correct" stories. The tsunami is coming, the tsunami is coming. We must do something even if it's wrong.

I won't comment on the LE response in Uvalde because the final investigation and report is not in, and I do not trust the media to report anything accurately or objectively any more.

With that said, Law Enforcement and all levels of government must take active school shooters as a "Must Not Fail" mission response. That includes funding security measures. I have said it before and will say it again here. Every community gets precisely the quality of police service it deserves.
Going to be difficult when the president has said he is against hardening schools. It does not fit into their gun control plans. So the current administration and democrats are not really interested in saving children's live wether it is abortion or making schools safe.

Going to be difficult when the president has said he is against hardening schools. It does not fit into their gun control plans. So the current administration and democrats are not really interested in saving children's live wether it is abortion or making schools safe.
Agreed. It’s all about the disarmament of law abiding citizens plain and simple. As I said before if the leader of the current administration cared about children he wouldn’t have waited 2.5 months to ensure parents had formula for their babies. Disgusting and reprehensible.

It’s the first time I recall ever seen one of our local mainstream media outlets use the term “mass shooting“. We have had plenty over the decades and most were not brought to attention. I’m sure the media has its reason to suddenly bring the newsworthy attention (here) but it’s not for the benefit of criminal justice.

The same FBI has done very little now that they’ve established a Domestic Terrorism Unit, dedicated to protestor activities.
They’re good at touting statistics and create new or redefine olde tyme definitions though.
Problem with gangs and open border drug imports?
No. It’s the guns...and parental opposition to school councils.

On Safe schools…by now one would think with all the lockdown notifications that are implemented related to gang wars and active shooter within the vicinity, that the school administrators would be a bit more wise about open doors while in session.
I remember one bright educator suggesting every classroom have a bucket of rocks at ready in to throw at an active shooter.

In loco parentis - The school has an obligation and duty to protect the children left in their care. They seem to forget that doctrine and reject the responsibility in the aftermath.

Managing the priorities - the weekend is nearing and the flavor of the week at Baskin’s is Hazelnut Rainbow Willy.

It’s the first time I recall ever seen one of our local mainstream media outlets use the term “mass shooting“. We have had plenty over the decades and most were not brought to attention. I’m sure the media has its reason to suddenly bring the newsworthy attention (here) but it’s not for the benefit of criminal justice.

The same FBI has done very little now that they’ve established a Domestic Terrorism Unit, dedicated to protestor activities.
They’re good at touting statistics and create new or redefine olde tyme definitions though.
Problem with gangs and open border drug imports?
No. It’s the guns...and parental opposition to school councils.

On Safe schools…by now one would think with all the lockdown notifications that are implemented related to gang wars and active shooter within the vicinity, that the school administrators would be a bit more wise about open doors while in session.
I remember one bright educator suggesting every classroom have a bucket of rocks at ready in to throw at an active shooter.

In loco parentis - The school has an obligation and duty to protect the children left in their care. They seem to forget that doctrine and reject the responsibility in the aftermath.

Managing the priorities - the weekend is nearing and the flavor of the week at Baskin’s is Hazelnut Rainbow Willy.
Mayor Tishaura Jones was on the tv with Chuck Todd blaming school
Shootings on guns and talking about how metal detectors and resource officers traumatize kids. Meanwhile there hasn’t been a school shooting in St. Louis in years because of metal detectors and resource officers. And you’d be hard pressed to find a place more rife with armed thugs than St. Louis.

So I have a question, according to the news reports there have been (58) mass shootings since the Buffalo NY Tops supermarket shooting?
I have not heard about anything in that number, just lies to further the left agenda or did I miss something???

So I have a question, according to the news reports there have been (58) mass shootings since the Buffalo NY Tops supermarket shooting?
I have not heard about anything in that number, just lies to further the left agenda or did I miss something???
Those are normal numbers they are just being reported as "Mass shootings" and They are reporting on every single shooting since the big dem push for gun control. If they weren't being dishonest they would point out that regarding what they call mass shootings, there were way more of them during nearly any month long period in 2020 during the "Peaceful protests" then there have been in the last month.

They have mass shootings every week in Chicago, no one cares anymore. That DA up there, had turned one guy loose multiple times for gun crimes until someone shot him dead. It's a revolving door for them because little Johnny just made a mistake.....12 times.

They have mass shootings every week in Chicago, no one cares anymore. That DA up there, had turned one guy loose multiple times for gun crimes until someone shot him dead. It's a revolving door for them because little Johnny just made a mistake.....12 times.
Au contraire. They care like a mofo right now. Every single shooting involving 3 people or more is being dutifully reported by all the mainstream outlets with the words “ Mass shooting” in big letters.

Back