testtest

Staff and Founding Members!

From the few and even less heard from makes me wonder :unsure: ? Are these people afraid of getting in the mix, thinking to themselves "Something is wrong with that member"? From in the lurks spitting whatever they're drinking out their mouth? Or ("Why is member starting a sentence with a conjunction?"). Come on Staff Members "And here they are"! Tell us something?

I have my eye on you. For me I have tried to get into “deep” threads but usually get messages about being a mod and “pushing” my opinions on members. So for the most part I am a lurker. The other two main mods have things going on in their lives and are here more as mods vs posters.

I have my eye on you. For me I have tried to get into “deep” threads but usually get messages about being a mod and “pushing” my opinions on members. So for the most part I am a lurker. The other two main mods have things going on in their lives and are here more as mods vs posters.
1629995887670.jpeg

I'm not afraid of nothin' ... well there is that woman at walmart that scared the :poop: out of me .... but other then that .... well there was another time ...... I can't bring myself to tell about it.

I am always here each day but most of the time by the time I get here someone else has said about what I would have said so I just nod my head and move on. Then there are times when I have to get onto some dadgum whippersnapper so I spout off then . ;):ROFLMAO:

Back