testtest

Such a thing as too much???

Just be grateful we all live in a country where we have choices and get to argue and debate over every little thing. Other countries don't have a plethora of firearms to choose from let alone even be able to own a gun to even be able to modify if they wanted to. We should be grateful and supportive of each other.

pljw6ZR.jpg

)A comment I came across from YouTube.) Based on my discussions with non Americans who are interested in firearms. Gun owners from other countries see Americans as spoiled prima donnas bickering over champagne problems like spoiled entitled children.

We should be more supportive of each other and support each other's personal preferences.

Last edited:
Just be grateful we all live in a country where we have choices and get to argue and debate over every little thing. Other countries don't have a plethora of firearms to choose from let alone even be able to own a gun to even be able to modify if they wanted to. We should be grateful and supportive of each other.

pljw6ZR.jpg

)A comment I came across from YouTube.) Based on my discussions with non Americans who are interested in firearms. Gun owners from other countries see Americans as spoiled prima donnas bickering over champagne problems like spoiled entitled children.

We should be more supportive of each other and support each other's personal preferences.

Spoiled ? Well, they should maybe not keep re-electing Trudeau and generally supporting leftists. Sorry, but while I feel for Canadistanian gun owners, I will not apologize for scrutinizing my choices simply because I live somewhere that didn't give up our right to own them.

And for the record I don't generally bash anyone for their choices. I will however point out that you are wrong when you say your Hi-Point is every bit as good as my Colt. Especially if you are an American because you certainly have better options than Hi Points and Taurus semi autos, you just didn't want to spend the money. Life lesson number one. Cheap out on something you rely on to save you or your family's life when you have better choices, Du Mhan Yhu.

I never understood the point of a light on your EDC unless it doubles as a home firearm. When is it ever dark enough outside where you need a flashlight to see a perceived threat? That is unless you take a shortcut walking through the woods to your local 7-Eleven.

Last edited:
All guns get my preferred sights. My new Hellcat Pro had an Optic (trying AGAIN) put on and is having an Apex trigger installed. Only changes I have ever made to an EDC.

Back