testtest

Suggests banning 9mm weapons

Had a long chat with a fairly liberal friend yesterday about this. I asked for his opinions and he asked for mine. We kept it very civil. The one question I ask anyone who brings up banning all guns or imposing more gun laws is this: "How would that have prevented the most recent tragedy?"

They never have a solid answer that makes any sense at all.

When I simply ask questions about the solutions they propose, it always ends up in the same place: Bad guys don't care about the laws and they will continue to break the laws and hurt people.

My belief is that you can only stop a bad guy with a gun with a good guy with a gun.

Good old Joe has often recommended the shotgun for home defense. Here's a famous quote of his from 2013.

"Get a double-barreled shotgun. Have the shells in the 12 gauge shotgun. And I promise you…as I told my wife…we live in an area that's in the woods and somewhat secluded. I said, 'Jill, if there's ever a problem, just walk out on the balcony here, walk out and put that double-barrel shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house. I promise you whoever is coming in is not going to…You don't need an AR-15. It's harder to aim, it's harder to use and in fact, you don't need 30 rounds to protect yourself. Buy a shotgun, buy a shotgun."

So there you go. No need for "overpowered" 9mm's or "hard to aim" AR's. A nice, harmless, soft shooting 12 gauge is the ticket.

I'd like to know what all those millions of first time gun buyers who recently bought 9mm's think about what Joe said. Are they thinking, "Oh my god. What have I done?" Or are they thinking, "You're not taking mine, dude!"

Every day.A little voice whispers to me."Buy more ammo , Buy more ammo".There was a time long ago when I came close to running out,but never though I would have that issue here in my homeland. Things have gone beyind even my wildest dreams.
I am afraid it's going to get much worse. I'm 65 not great health and I really feel for you younger guys. I have tried hard to wake people up over the years but

Thanks not complaining I did it to myself not wearing safety gear face mask / air tanks. I hauled some pretty bad chemicals and things and was always to busy to take the time to do it safely lol. I've screwed my lungs up and have to using o2 24/7. BUT lol still doesn't stop me from shooting and mess with them . Just slower. I'm ready as long as the air holds out lol
But thank you

Last edited:
James Brady was Reagan's press secretary. The USSS Agent who was shot was Tim McCarthy, who is credited with saving Reagan's life by taking a round in the chest. America never knew how close Hinkley came to killing Reagan, it was touch and go there for a bit. FWIW McCarthy went on to become a successful police chief
The bullet that sent Mr Reagan to the hospital entered under his arm and may have broken a rib (personally I think his SS man did that stuffing him into the car) then punctured a lung and lodged about an inch from his heart. The interesting thing is, this was a ricochet off the unbreakable glass window from a 3" .22 'Saturday Night Special' POS.
Anyone that thinks a .22LR isn't deadly has never worked at the morgue.
Reagan was a strong man and walked into the hospital himself. I was in the service back then and he gave us a badly needed pay increase. I was glad the punk failed to murder him.

The lousy rat was released from the nuthouse in 2016. He's walking around a free man.

Last edited:
Sarah Brady is the widow of Jim Brady, the agent shot in the head when that robot from Texas tried to assassinate Ronald Reagan. There were endless loops on the tv of him bleeding from the head, people all around, the graboids recruited his wife and here she still is.
The gun used was a .22 revolver with claimed 'explosive' bullets. The left has been after your guns forever. And yes, that's how old I am.
Heck I was already married by then lol

So tired of this guy, and he got 81 million votes... HAHAHA
D0A14264-C507-420A-82CE-1540D9E8C551_1_201_a.jpeg

Back