testtest

Supercharging the Hellcat RDP

Actually, the SIG P365 opened the door to compact, higher capacity carry guns. Springfield followed up later. I will credit Springfield for being on the ball with a lot more options for self customizing the Hellcat, some even were available withvthe release of the pistol. SIG started offering its options attempting to catch up with the many variations the Hellcat offered almost from its beginnings.

I really want a Hellcat rdp. I like them all, but this one looks like it really fits the need and not want department.

At this point, I think the rdp is more of a unicorn then a real product.
I have a stimulus check waiting on one, but can not find one anywhere.

At this point, I think the rdp is more of a unicorn then a real product.
I have a stimulus check waiting on one, but can not find one anywhere.
Unicorns & Hornicorns? Hellcat's, like other mythical beasts, and apparently many other guns for now, are sometimes very sneaky and elusive little critters? Guessing someone took the Concealed Carry part to the extreme? They're so well concealed can't even find them on the shelves? Must be the best CC out there? :)

Awhile back I was in a store that had a hellcat with optic (osp?)
I am holding out for a rdp. I have been looking for a new ccw for awhile now and have changed my mind 50 times. I would always think yeah, but........ I don't like this or well I am going to have to add/change that.
Now I have decided and set my sights.

Awhile back I was in a store that had a hellcat with optic (osp?)
I am holding out for a rdp. I have been looking for a new ccw for awhile now and have changed my mind 50 times. I would always think yeah, but........ I don't like this or well I am going to have to add/change that.
Now I have decided and set my sights.

Am thinking most of us have those mental debates from time to time? Know it can hit home here too.

Getting to the final conclusion is half the battle. Found what best approach is usually starting off with a good base and going from there when thinking of intended purpose / needs. Like with what Hellcat that picked me? Tritium sights and OSP optional model to cover what bases thought would be best for intended use. Slide's already milled, has good night sights. Thankfully, some guns are configured just the way liked on the shelf, out the door and out of the box too? Glad you got yours figured out! :)

P.S. In this day and age, the quicker thoughts figured out the better. Not much lasts long.

Walked into a store about a month ago and saw the rdp for the first time and new that was the one. I'm like a kid with a new puppy. It's my new edc. Had to have holster special made because it's so new to the market.

Back