testtest

Suppressor Question

Thought I'd stop by again and give my latest update on this. I'm pretty shocked.

So, in the last contact I had in email with the ATF/NFA examiner, I highlighted something in the BGC she sent me and asked if it didn't indicate that the issue was discharged with a No Bill (in other words, they dropped the case). I never heard anything back and I haven't pushed anything because I didn't want to get on anyone's bad side. Well, I just got an email from that examiner saying she had good news for me. She had submitted my response from her to the FBI and they came back to her with a "Proceed"!!! Honestly, I couldn't believe what she said.

She told me to resubmit and when I get the new control number to email or call her and she'll approve it right away. Holy Cow!! Anyone ever had this happen?

Anyway, I had already talked to Silencer Shop and the new eForm is in process. I've digitally signed it and it's in the "Preparing for eForms" stage now, so I'm hoping I can get it certified soon.

I'm still pretty much in shock!! Wow.
Go buy a Lottery Ticket.. or 20.
You hit the ATF Jackpot with 300million odds to one with that ATF agent.

For sure!! I’m still pretty much in shock. I am so shocked and appreciative, I followed the link in her email to complete an ATF survey to give her some well deserved credit. :)
PM me her email… Im waiting on 7. Going on 1 yr + for the longest 🤪🤪🤪

I’ll give you a Jelly of the month club.
“The gift that keeps on giving. .. Clark”

Got email approval yesterday on a suppressor purchase from last May 2022 by the ATF.

A suppressor in .22 cal for all my .22 guns.

Of course the LGS is closed on Sun/Mon, but after all this time, whats 48 hrs…. ….

…. Its an eternity !!! 😝😝😝😜
Finally!! What .22 can did you get? Did you ever get an answer on your January applications?

Let me know how you like that Mustang! I’ve got a YHM Phantom 22 and have been considering the Mustang as well.
Going to shoot after work today:

ADD03C0B-8903-4448-99F6-0EA4D3578188.jpeg
99C6FC45-DD22-4350-9F18-627C5272070D.jpeg
B3BBE5EB-217E-45FF-90F0-876C94815C12.jpeg

Back