testtest

Suppressor set up question

I'll have to look into that. I've been looking at the Rugged Mustang. SUPER light and modular. Not sure it's the quietest though...
Rugged makes a great product (I use Rugged suppressor's also) but the Dead Air Mask is a proven design. Virtually no first round pop, lowest decibel rating of the .22lr suppressors and no point of impact shift between shooting suppressed vs unsuppressed.

The Mask is a little heavier than some of the competition but it's also more durable. When looking at a .22lr suppressor make sure you consider the materials because when using lighter metals like aluminum you need to be careful not to use certain cleaners or sonic baths for cleaning it as these can damage the suppressor itself or the finish.

Rugged makes a great product (I use Rugged suppressor's also) but the Dead Air Mask is a proven design. Virtually no first round pop, lowest decibel rating of the .22lr suppressors and no point of impact shift between shooting suppressed vs unsuppressed.

The Mask is a little heavier than some of the competition but it's also more durable. When looking at a .22lr suppressor make sure you consider the materials because when using lighter metals like aluminum you need to be careful not to use certain cleaners or sonic baths for cleaning it as these can damage the suppressor itself or the finish.
Maybe the Oculus22 as well. It's baffles are stainless. I've heard the same thing about cleaning the aluminum.

Maybe the Oculus22 as well. It's baffles are stainless. I've heard the same thing about cleaning the aluminum.
The Oculus 22 is another great suppressor with a ton of positive reviews. When I bought the Mask the Oculus was a toss up to which one choose. I do plan on getting an oculus at some point so I can use the K configuration if I wanted.

Thinking about the Silencerco Sparrow 22. Designed a long time ago but reviews say it’s still up there in performance with the newer designs. And it’s pretty inexpensive. Out of stock on SS right now, but I’m not in a big rush at this time. Still just mulling things over.

Thinking about the Silencerco Sparrow 22. Designed a long time ago but reviews say it’s still up there in performance with the newer designs. And it’s pretty inexpensive. Out of stock on SS right now, but I’m not in a big rush at this time. Still just mulling things over.
Buy one from a local dealer 😝

Back