testtest

The 1 Upper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomHero

Custom
Founding Member
You ever been in a social gathering where people are talking and sharing life experiences? Ever have that one guy that no matter what someone says they have experienced, this one guy always has a bigger, taller, more elaborate, and exciting story to 1 UP your experience? How many of you have had that 1 Upper tell an outlandish story just to top what ever topic is being discussed? And did you ever make up a huge fake experience just to see what that person would try to top it with?

You ever been in a social gathering where people are talking and sharing life experiences? Ever have that one guy that no matter what someone says they have experienced, this one guy always has a bigger, taller, more elaborate, and exciting story to 1 UP your experience? How many of you have had that 1 Upper tell an outlandish story just to top what ever topic is being discussed? And did you ever make up a huge fake experience just to see what that person would try to top it with?
Yea, my brother-in-law........😂

I just walk away from those idiots.

No, no, it's much more interesting to listen to the tall-tales get taller!!!!! :unsure::ROFLMAO:

-----

"This one time, in band camp......."

1581281067288.png

I know it all to well with an in-law. Sometimes, I have to intervene before my wife rips her hair out. A silly example is the pool. Theirs is always warmer than mine even though mine is in the sun and theirs isn't. I have solar panels on mine so it's always 82 degrees. They don't. You get the idea. I always tell my wife, we have things in place so it will work for us in the way that we want it to. I could care less if their pool is 83 degrees when there is a foot of snow on the ground and they have the pool cover on. I can say that it is across the board with everything and it is constant. It must be nice to live in the land of unicorns and rainbows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back