testtest

The 2nd Amendment: A Natural Right

Hello all, here is today's article posted on TheArmoryLife.com. It is titled The 2nd Amendment: A Natural Right and can be found at https://www.thearmorylife.com/the-2nd-amendment-a-natural-right/.

CBA9E0C9-AEBB-4C5B-AEB2-E186FC223814.gif

Right its like okay lets take away your armed security first.
One of many “arguments” I have towards “them”. It’s like telling all those on Capital Hill that don’t want the wall, to knock down there gates and walls and let them come move in with them, but not one has invited any of them to their home. Disclaimer, I’m not profiling by saying them I am just saying there is a bunch of gangs and riff raff that goes on coming from the boarder.

One of many “arguments” I have towards “them”. It’s like telling all those on Capital Hill that don’t want the wall, to knock down there gates and walls and let them come move in with them, but not one has invited any of them to their home. Disclaimer, I’m not profiling by saying them I am just saying there is a bunch of gangs and riff raff that goes on coming from the boarder.
Preaching to the choir brother.

Expanding on @ScottJ and @BangBang..
The bureaucrats, the politicians are just people. People elected or hired to do a job, but just people. There is nothing magical or even particularly special about them. Citizens just like you and I, no better or worse. Their unifying characteristic is an obligation, through participation in government and oath of office, to protect and defend the Constitution. What the masses don’t understand or actively choose to ignore is that “just people” are the same individuals who, in the course of human history and as a collective, have endeavored or allowed force of power to override the innate rights of others. The comparison to Hitler and the sheep who followed and carried out his heinous acts is considered a trope. But, the reality is “just people” are exactly those who have committed the most horrifying acts in human history. The villain, the regime, the time period is irrelevant. A straightforward piece of paper is the only thing standing between our rights and “just people”. And that documents single shining answer to tyranny is the 2nd Amendment. If they can take away one right at their whim they can take any or all. It is not hyperbole. It is the reality of herd mentality and it is the evil that permeates humanity. You must stand for what you are blessed with by birth, before the herd overruns us all.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/mar/25/what-good-are-constitutional-rights-if-they-are-vi/

Indeed it is preaching to the choir, but hopefully a visitor might stop by and learn something. We have given up a LOT of rights or portions of rights to not offend anyone or in the name of "safety," including freedom of speech, the 2A, and probably a lot of others.

Good article as usual.

Until the country wakes up and realizes that we are each responsible for our safety and well-being we will continue to fight this fight. Just remember your politicians are guarded day and night by people with guns, but your children go to schools that probably have no one with a gun at the majority of them.

Apparently their lives mean more than you and your families. SMH.

It amazes me , the number of people who don't know that the police have no duty to protect you as an individual . The only time the police must protect you is when they have you in custody or under arrest .

I always get a response such as , " Well that's their job of course they have to protect you ". I inform them that the Supreme Court has ruled many times through our history that they do not. I also hear , " Well I'll sue them if they don't protect me !" Sorry , that won't work either.

Back