testtest

The Importance of Proper Gun and Ammo Storage

I would never put my safe in a flood zone.
I'm more concerned about a burglary than a fire.
Guess you missed the part about the whole house being in a flood zone. You think I should keep my safe at someone else’s house? Take on another mortgage at 53 so I can have a house payment until I die? By all means grace me with your wisdom on how to best deal with my situation. 😊

By the way, house was built in ‘56 and never flooded until 2017. House is also paid off. And the possessions of mine that were saved, by placing them in the attic, were guns, guitars and computers.

Welp, you sure got yourself in a pickle there. I can empathize, since I almost lost my parents and brother in a flood when I was 15. I've not put myself in a similar situation since.
I do know a few folks who lost their safe along with their guns inside through a burglary. Mine is bolted down.

Welp, you sure got yourself in a pickle there. I can empathize, since I almost lost my parents and brother in a flood when I was 15. I've not put myself in a similar situation since.
I do know a few folks who lost their safe along with their guns inside through a burglary. Mine is bolted down.

No pickle. I got my basses covered ;) ( see what I did there ? )

I'm not too worried about being burglarized. I have contingencies for everything believe me.

Back