testtest

The onX Hunt App

I think this is a great tool for guides but, I want to enjoy my time away from the technology. If I want a cost effective and expediant way of getting food I can go to the grocer or look up a restaraunt on yelp.
Not everything in life needs an app. Metrics and accessories are a great way to ruin a simple pleasure.
Exploratory surgery is one thing but, we lose the soul of an experience in its dissection.
We lose so many essential skills by out sourcing them to technology. I will keep the lint between my ears and leave the computer for the office.

I think this is a great tool for guides but, I want to enjoy my time away from the technology. If I want a cost effective and expediant way of getting food I can go to the grocer or look up a restaraunt on yelp.
Not everything in life needs an app. Metrics and accessories are a great way to ruin a simple pleasure.
Exploratory surgery is one thing but, we lose the soul of an experience in its dissection.
We lose so many essential skills by out sourcing them to technology. I will keep the lint between my ears and leave the computer for the office.
I agree 100% 👍. It's the reason(s) I still paddle my kayak, and have no fish finder on it. Gotta stick to the basics occasionally to stay "connected".

I hate, yes used the word which I try to avoid like the plague. But I do hate that, "there's an app for that!"

My "smart" phone remains uncluttered save one important app.

For years I'd go to my bank, walk in and be greeted by name, asked how's the kids, wife doing ok?
"Rod you know if you take advantage of a new feature we have you'll earn more interest on your savings!"
Good deal, let's fix it.

Anymore, go in the bank don't even recognize anyone. Not even from the last visit. Get a Hi and that's it.
Only reason I'd darken the doorway is to take care of some fool check I go in the mail.

Well, there's an app for that and I got it. Take pics of the check and done deal. No longer have to visit those
cardboard people anymore.

Skynet ring a bell..................

1580404808002.jpeg

Last edited:
Back