testtest

Tisas US Army .45 came today

Well, except for those wooden double-diamond grips, which I always consider more of an early/1911/WWI/flat mainspring housing kind of thing. A correct WWII 1911A1 should have plastic checkered grips, or at least that's how I always think of things. ;)
The new Tisas comes with two sets of grips - an accurate reproduction of the plastics & a set of walnuts.

Tisas Armed Services M1911 A1 Specs:​

• Caliber: 45 ACP
  • Barrel Length: 5 Inches
  • Accurate reproduction of WWII issued 1911 Remington Rand 1943-1945
  • United States Property marked
  • Manganese Phosphate Slide, Frame & small parts
  • Reprofiled Ejection Port
  • Type E Hammer
  • (2) 7 round magazines
  • (2) sets of grips including Accurate reproduction brown plastic grips, and walnut double diamond checkered grips
  • MSRP: $479.99

I just saw that Tisas does a hard chrome version of the 1911 A1 called The Regulator and now I want one in the worst way and the only one I can find is on GB with no buy it now option. And it comes with two barrels 9mm and 38 Super.

Little steep for a Turkish gun isn't it ?

Little steep for a Turkish gun isn't it ?
Bob… @SimonRL will never forgive me for turning you…

1705112488294.gif

I just saw that Tisas does a hard chrome version of the 1911 A1 called The Regulator and now I want one in the worst way and the only one I can find is on GB with no buy it now option. And it comes with two barrels 9mm and 38 Super.

I could "ride the river" with that. At least it has better-than-GI sights. AND the flat mainspring housing and long trigger.

AND 9mm and .38 Super barrels? What's not to like? ;)

I got the TIsas Carry the commander sized gun with ambi safety. At the range it functioned flawlessly shooting hard ball even when put one in chamber and a full 8 rd mag in. The gun fired and picked up the next shell no problem. Also seems to shoot where the sights are subject to my not being a super pistolero

Back