testtest

Trio of Democrats unveil federal gun licensing bill

I do not like paying taxes, in any way, shape or form. Can’t wait to leave. Unfortunately, i am not able to yet. There is a mass exodus from nj. More people are leaving than coming in and for good reason. Who knows maybe i’ll be the last man standing in this state then i can do whatever i want! Hahahaha.
Here’s an example of the way my state is run… our gas tax (one of the highest in the country) is supposed to be dedicated for road/highway maintenance. We have since learned that those funds go into a general fund and we also learned last year that that fund was being used by the state to pay the legal fees of illegals residing in nj. Yup. That’s my state.
There you go!!! Become governor by attrition!!!

Ah... New Jersey - The junkyard state. Suburb of New York City.

I think we focus too much on the politicians who propose this type of legislation. It doesn't surprise me that these Senators would propose such an unconstitutional idea. The fact that it is not unexpected is why I don't have any strong feelings about it. What bothers me is that there are thousands of citizens in certain states who freely choose to vote for legislators who openly hate the Constitution. What is going on in these states where so many people are raised to think that the Constitution has no value?
A lot of it has to do with the Marxism and anti-American sentiment being taught in colleges. It is spreading way beyond those borders

I received an Email with a Take Action Alert (link below), from the FPC (Firearms Policy Coalition). I know this bill won't go anywhere, but if you want to let your Senators know your opposition/displeasure, fill out the fields in the link and submit it. For Pennsylvania (my location), I've sent it to Senators Casey and Toomey. Senator Casey will vote along party lines, but I feel Senator Toomey will oppose. Let's hope the Senator that replaces him this fall, will feel the same way.

FPC Take Action Alert

The proposed bill sounds pretty much exactly like NJ gun laws we've been dealing with for years.
Now they want to bump it up to the federal level?!
I doubt it will go anywhere. It shouldn't and I really hope it doesn't. But, We all know how the gov't works. Is it such a stretch to think it could happen? If even one of these proposals go through....
Well, it could get messy.
As for the two jack hole reps from NJ, I for one have done my due diligence to civilly oust these POS
Every chance I get.

Basic government needs funding to survive. The problem is ever growing bloat because everything needs more and more revenue and nothing ever seems to sunset. Toss everything and rebuild it one department and program at a time through the vote. Apparently we no longer have representation since the politicians go their own way and exist to being reelected and enriching themselves. Our founders were not paid and were not professional politicians. We've come a long way baby.

Back